PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap!

ShiftFMX
05-02-2006, 08:20 PM
<table width="320"><tr><td align="center"><embed src="http://movies26.enwhore.com/bad-red-light.wmv" qtsrc="http://movies26.enwhore.com/bad-red-light.wmv" width="320" height="262" autoplay="true" loop="false" controller="true" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/"></embed></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><font color="red" size="2"><a href="http://www.enwhore.com/" target="_blank"> </a></font></td</tr></table>

Tell me you wouldnt chit ur effin pants!

1fst400
05-02-2006, 08:21 PM
that was a close one.

miller821
05-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Jeez... Can you say lucky... He almost got nailed, but I bet there laughing back at that now.. At least until the police saw taht video.

400exrules
05-02-2006, 08:23 PM
OMG!!!! last time he ever does that i bet. someone must have been watchin over him

nosliw
05-02-2006, 08:24 PM
that is so badass

ShiftFMX
05-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I cant tell, does he swipe the white car?

Ralph
05-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Thats not bad *** at all. The driver should be shot. I dont care how "cool" that was the driver is a danger to everyone around him and should never be alowed out of his cage.

NacsMXer
05-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I cant tell, does he swipe the white car?

I was wondering the same. In slow mo the back of the car sort of fishtails for a sec. That was insane though, absolute dead-perfect timing for the driver not to hit anybody :eek2:

antman
05-02-2006, 08:39 PM
now that is what i call good timing !!!

nosliw
05-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Thats not bad *** at all. The driver should be shot. I dont care how "cool" that was the driver is a danger to everyone around him and should never be alowed out of his cage.

i'm sure he was in complete control and planned it

that's why he's a badass :chinese:

440bigborekit
05-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
i'm sure he was in complete control and planned it

that's why he's a badass :chinese:

theres no way that was planned it was to perfect to be planned im saying this becuase nobody would put them selves in danger like that meaning the traffic and i believe he should be shot man imagine the shock of the drivers if they were in my family im sure he will never be driving the next day or even see his car if you know catch my drift here hes a dumb cockaroach

nosliw
05-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by 440bigborekit
theres no way that was planned it was to perfect to be planned im saying this becuase nobody would put them selves in danger like that meaning the traffic and i believe he should be shot man imagine the shock of the drivers if they were in my family im sure he will never be driving the next day or even see his car if you know catch my drift here hes a dumb cockaroach

oh yea your so right i didnt know what i was thinking you know saying that it was planned and all wow i feel dumb i wasnt even joking and you totally called it and i feel so dumb for saying that jeez louise i should watch what i say hundreds of millions of people could have been killed there is no way he could have planned that without being chuck norris

see how hard that was to read?

...............! I. Was. Joking.

440bigborekit
05-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
oh yea your so right i didnt know what i was thinking you know saying that it was planned and all wow i feel dumb i wasnt even joking and you totally called it and i feel so dumb for saying that jeez louise i should watch what i say hundreds of millions of people could have been killed there is no way he could have planned that without being chuck norris

see how hard that was to read?

...............! I. Was. Joking.

i was stating my opinion but im not gonna fight over the internet especally with a punk like you haha your a joke kid.........

05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
damnit i cant use plugin :(

Mxjunkie
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I am just glad they didnt hit the people on the bikes etc

rbgnwa45
05-03-2006, 07:12 AM
It's not working for me?

hondaracer305
05-03-2006, 07:24 AM
what can i say, i guess im just a good driver :p

NorCalRacer
05-03-2006, 09:22 AM
That wasn't cool at all, it was idiotic and the driver had no control at all, luck was on his side. If I saw someone driving like that in my town, I would drag them out of their car before beating the crap out of them and then turning them over to the cops. Anyone who thinks that skill helped him through that is a moron and someone I hope will never be on the road with me.

05-03-2006, 09:45 AM
that was awesome.

omaits
05-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Under the stoplight on a pole, you can see a flash go off from one of those redlight cameras. I bet the cops shat themselves when they seen the image.

400exrules
05-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
If I saw someone driving like that in my town, I would drag them out of their car before beating the crap out of them and then turning them over to the cops.

no you wouldnt

NorCalRacer
05-03-2006, 01:29 PM
:D Maybe you wouldn't..... I don't have the best of judgement when people do stunts like that and almost kill people. And yes, I have chased people down before. I'm sorry people put up with this where you live.

400exrules
05-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
:D Maybe you wouldn't..... I don't have the best of judgement when people do stunts like that and almost kill people. And yes, I have chased people down before. I'm sorry people put up with this where you live.

sorry, but your a complete idiot if you chase down speeders and pick fights with them:huh ....their is a group of people that handle these things, they're called the police, incase you've heard of them