PDA

View Full Version : '99 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 (Ohio)

arcticcat07
05-02-2006, 06:47 PM
****$5200.00****

pics: http://www.msnusers.com/centralpowersports/shoebox.msnw

Okay guys, I'm selling my Ram so I thought I'd stop here first.
I put this ad on here a little while back and I still haven't sold it. It did have some rust issues with the fenders and lower rockers at that time but I have just gotten it back from the body shop and it is now ready and waiting! The fenders were replaced and the rockers repaired. The bed did not have any work done to it as I can't afford to fix everything and still sell it so cheap. The bed still works perfectly fine and is relatively rust free. It just has some dents. The body man said he could repair and repaint it for $600 or just find another bed and put on it if is important to the buyer.

I have updated the pics so you can see it now as it sits.

This is an excellent truck for someone in the market for a daily driver/work truck. It's got some dents (bed only) but it's an awesome runner!

I have driven this truck everywhere w/o any problems at all!
Last year I drove it to NY and hauled a Cummins full size Dodge back on a 20' trailer and it pulled awesome.

Over the past year I've put over $2k in bringing the mechanicals up to check. The only thing it's needing mechanically now is to have the heater core replaced and I'm including a brand new one in the sale.

Here's what I've got and what has been done to it in the last two years:

1999 Ram 2500 regular cab/long bed 4x4
basic ST package (work truck) vinyl floor w/upgraded cloth seat
all HD options (towing/plow package prep-no plow set-up though)
has A/C but needs a compressor-had charged last summer and found leak in compressor (windows roll down just fine for me!)
360 V-8 gas w/ automatic tranny
95,000 original miles!!
stock size tires 245/75/r16 w/about 60-70% tread life left-original spare never used
4.10 locking rear axle Dana 60
factory am/fm cassette

repairs:

-most all the front steering components have been replaced this past year (Borgeson intermediate shaft, tie rod end, pitman arm, drag link, driver's side upper and lower ball joint, track bar w/luke's link adjustable tensioner, steering gear box (2 yrs ago))
-Transmission and transfer case replaced in '04
-Front and rear brakes
-all four shocks
-catalytic converter and muffler including O2 sensors
-rear axle seal
-complete engine tune including new coil
-crank sensor

The 4wd works just fine. It engages as it should w/o any funny noises or gridings.
The engine has no abnormal ticks or rattles and it does not burn any oil.
MPG if it is an issue is around 13-15 depending on how much into the pedal you get. With the 4.10 rear end you can't expect much better.

The price is firm!

The price again is $5200. and it will need to be picked up in Ohio. (zip 44859)
I won't deliver it for that price nor can I meet someone 1/2 way.
If you want it, come on over.
I'm hoping for a quick sale!!!

pics: http://www.msnusers.com/centralpowersports/shoebox.msnw

arcticcat07
05-07-2006, 03:48 PM
*would make someone a great quad hauler!!*

any interest out there..?

arcticcat07
05-16-2006, 05:40 PM
:(

arcticcat07
07-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Still for sale.......

new pics!!!

arcticcat07
07-03-2006, 02:59 PM
May consider trades...

Ad for truck runs in local paper starting 07/05!