PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my stuff!

motoxgirl419
05-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Someone broke into our racing truck and stole my daughter's playstation and games, dvds, vcr tapes, and our microwave. They tore the place apart looking for anything to get their hands on. I'm surprised they didn't take the mini fridge. The tv was bolted onto the stand which was connected to the wall. (thank god) The stupid people left behind the cords and the remote for the playstation, though....haha. They missed my digital camera, pair of oakley sunglasses, and a pair of tommy hilfiger sunglasses that were in a sack behind the driver seat. I think they got in through the side rv door. They didn't get in the back to steal any tools or the quad. (thank god once more) It kinda looks like they were just looking for anything to pawn. Who would steal a microwave when the mini fridge would be worth more though. who knows...

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8413/truck25hn.jpg

Hondadudeehhhh
05-02-2006, 05:23 PM
sounds like it was childs just looking to cause trouble.

quads14589
05-02-2006, 05:37 PM
yya

WhiteYFZ
05-02-2006, 05:49 PM
that sucks..check for fingerprints on the ps2 chord.. cuz they had to pull it out;)

culookn
05-02-2006, 06:32 PM
i cant belive people have the nerve to do that stuff.

motoxgirl419
05-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Well they did leave a handprint on a different wall. But it's kinda smudged. :ermm:

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 07:36 PM
i no how yall feel my dad worksouts 5 times a week and has his truck broken into once a week becuase the cops told us theres a new truck opener theifs created that with a push of a button it automatically opens a ford truck and all my dads friends have been hit to so now private investigaters are patrolling in discised cars. they went out with my dads credit card and bought 3 xbox 360s, ipod video and had time to stop by subway haha. they go to gyms becuse they no people will be in there for an hour or so pretty stupid.