PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna buy an '01 yz125? $3200.

08-04-2002, 09:09 PM
i have an '01 yz125 for sale. never raced. only 10 hours with no more than 30 miles of light motocross style riding. bike's got fmf sst pipe and fmf power core II silencer, along with fmf's factory 909 bars. bike has been tipped over once at the track causing light scratches to the front fender, but nothing beyond that, and nothing noticeable. oil has been changed periodically and the engine has been re-jetted to suit the power enhancements of the sst pipe. air filter cleaned/greased after every ride. bike is almost brand new. like buying a pre-broken in 125. would make a great build-up race bike, or a nice bike to get into motocross (and keep up with the pack). i would try a trade-in at a dealership, but the bike is so new i would really lose on a deal like that.

make offers. first $3200 takes it home, but i'll consider all reasonable offers.

will trade for banshee '96-up.

email me at evobikes@hotmail.com or call (609)747.8655. leave a message if u don't catch me.

i'm located in south jersey, so if a pick-up can't be arranged, i'll ship for +$250