PDA

View Full Version : ***04 400ex 4,000***

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM
i have a 2004 400ex for sale PRICE HAS GONE DOWN FROM 4800 TO 4000. this is a deal for the condition of my bike. it is also on ebay with a day left .

Heres the mods:

Asr +2 a-arms, Works shocks (170lbs rider), +4 extended axle, Quadtech Carbon fiber hood, Tag x-5 bars, tag grips, Tag bumper,
Rtc clutch lever/perch, +1 burgard steering stem, X-factor airscoops, X-factor pro peg nerfs, Yoshimiru carbon fiber slip on, Carbon fiber heat shield, Chrome gas cap, Shockcovers, KandN air filter with outerwear, N-style gripper seat, KandK # plates, KandK case saver, KandK throttle/Master cylinder cover, KandK E brake off plate, Powder coated motor mounts (black), Works connection frame gaurds, Itp Mxr4 Holeshots, Itp reinforced Baja rims (Black),
The front end sits pretty high. the bike used to be really low but my suspension was off sense they where built and i was bottoming out all the time and it was squirly so we stiffend them and thats what i ended up with. it looks bad but im used to it and it doesnt effect my riding. But i dont prefer it like that lol.

Also includes paddles on dougles rims, and normal holeshots with stock rims.

email me at phartnett@fecommunications.net with any qustions.

Lokiing to sell to a drivable distance i live near DALLAS, TEXAS

heres a few pics
now has front bajas and x-5 bars not shown in p-ics

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 04:02 PM

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 04:03 PM

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 04:05 PM
go to ebaymotors.com for clean pics of the bike.