PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis 19 inch fronts

QuadJunkies
05-02-2006, 12:22 PM
We just got a set for both kids and wondered how others liked them??

I hoping these will get a little mroe wear out of them than there Holeshots have and we will save the holeshots for FT Racing...

markvette
05-02-2006, 08:47 PM
QJ
where did you get them at. i am having trouble finding the 19's. everybody has the 20's but not the 19's. i want a set for bubbas eton. i have heard the are a little harder than the holeshots so they last a little longer. working on bubbas 300ex, had to fix the starter but am starting to order a few parts. would post pics but it looks rough right now. after i clean it up and put new maier plastic on it i will post a few pics. calling sandy at works tomorrow to check on some shocks for it and probably order his axle next week.

Mark

QuadJunkies
05-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by markvette
QJ
where did you get them at. i am having trouble finding the 19's. everybody has the 20's but not the 19's. i want a set for bubbas eton. i have heard the are a little harder than the holeshots so they last a little longer. working on bubbas 300ex, had to fix the starter but am starting to order a few parts. would post pics but it looks rough right now. after i clean it up and put new maier plastic on it i will post a few pics. calling sandy at works tomorrow to check on some shocks for it and probably order his axle next week.

Mark

We got them here

http://recreationtire.com/tires.html?ct1=RAZR&ct2=RAZR%20MX

I dont see them listed now:confused: I know he did say we had good timing cause the tires are going up in price any day now so I would jump on the price while ya can ;)

Hopefully they have them still in stock.

Were trying to find out some info on having someone locally recharge Kelseys shocks,works wasnt avail to get the info from today.She is relying on spring only right now after seeing the last MX. Hopefully I can get the info I need cause I have a shop doing a little favor for her before WORCs race on the 13th.