PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my lunch!!!

dober250R
05-02-2006, 11:49 AM
:grr: :mad: I left a pizza in the fridge here at work last night and when I went to go get it for lunch today it was gone!!! I'm so mad!! It's not the point that someone stole it, or threw it out, it's the fact that the chicken **** won't own up to it!!! Everyone share your stories about lunches being stolen at work, I know there has to be some good stories to make me laugh, cause i'm mad!!

JR3
05-02-2006, 11:52 AM
i would get another slice of pizza and put something disgusting under the cheese or something then put it in there overnight like you did so whoever steals it gets a suprise when they bite into it or something like that.

ghost450
05-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
:grr: :mad: I left a pizza in the fridge here at work last night and when I went to go get it for lunch today it was gone!!! I'm so mad!! It's not the point that someone stole it, or threw it out, it's the fact that the chicken **** won't own up to it!!! Everyone share your stories about lunches being stolen at work, I know there has to be some good stories to make me laugh, cause i'm mad!!

dude I was starving!!

:D

400exrules
05-02-2006, 01:08 PM
get some more pizza, and put eye drops on it.....whoever eats it will be sh^ttin their pants all day

WhiteYFZ
05-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
get some more pizza, and put eye drops on it.....whoever eats it will be sh^ttin their pants all day

yea i was gonna say do something like that.. then u can find out who it is.. u can just go into the bathroom the next day and see who is in the stall:devil:

Hondadudeehhhh
05-02-2006, 01:11 PM
there is a milk in our fridge at work that expired in like august.

Camaroguy87132
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
PIITB

zeppelin
05-02-2006, 02:00 PM
i like putting hot sauces like 100% pain or anything that uses harabeno peppers, then you find out who it is because they will complain about their *** being on fire for weeks.

250xridamatt
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
I go to a small private school, where we have to take our own lunch everyday. Some seniors go around from locker to locker stealing food out of lunch bags taking the best stuff they can get. It gets pretty annoying when you sit down for lunch and notice half your lunch is gone.

05-02-2006, 02:31 PM
we dont have a frig at work...that would be awsome tho...we usually go out for lunch or i take a lunch box and leave it in my car...sucks that ur pizza was gone...i love pizza

Ghost-Rider
05-02-2006, 02:34 PM
My dad bought huge buck stick for like $40 left over night in fridge at work some idiot stole it we thought about gettin another and doin some so they would be sorry but you gotta be carful what you do cause you can get in big trouble for poisoning someones food

05-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

omg that would be REALLY funny :p

hartnett18
05-02-2006, 04:31 PM
sweep up the floor than empty it under the cheese on the pizza hah

Woodsrider
05-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Visine will make a food thief wish he had never stole the food. about eight drops on a slice of pizza, and he'll be chittin for the next 12 hours.

motoxgirl419
05-02-2006, 05:24 PM
At 8 am I brought pizza from the night before and put it in the fridge. At 11:30 I went back to get it and one lil bite was left. I can't believe people have balls to do that. Specially knowing that I could have spit on it.
But I would def. put something on a piece and leave it in there. See if they will eat that. Make sure it's not anything they will see or will smell when they warm it up. That's getting even.

05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
i stole so much food at work at nighttime when i was the only one there

Warnerade
05-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
My dad bought huge buck stick for like $40 left over night in fridge at work some idiot stole it we thought about gettin another and doin some so they would be sorry but you gotta be carful what you do cause you can get in big trouble for poisoning someones food this is true...but you can not get in trouble for poinsoning your own food.

05-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Back in Kindrgarden i would go through every lunch pail and steal the meat off the sandwiches, and everyone would be like aw mommy didnt give me meat today, and id bet sitting there with about 5 inches of every kind of cold meat possible on my sammy.:eek:

05-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
this is true...but you can not get in trouble for poinsoning your own food. with the law today they'd turn it on you anyways. my friend got injured on a hunters land when he was riding his dirtbike from a trap the hunter set up and not only did the hunter not have any charges held against him but he also sued my friend for damage to his property from a trail he made through a little piece of land the guy had. rediculous

Warnerade
05-02-2006, 07:47 PM
I'll be damned if someone was to sue me becuase i decided i wanted to experiment with sodium on a substance with moisture on it. There dumbass fault for eating...

you cant fix stupid.

zeppelin
05-02-2006, 08:35 PM
you cant fix stupid.
he is right, i've tried.

fast_enough
05-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
he is right, i've tried.

I 2nd that

Mxjunkie
05-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I went to my old work 6-7 months after I got laid off, opened the fridge all my tastey cakes were still in there, 2 8 packs of gatorade I brought in I was like fuggin a lol

quadracer12
05-02-2006, 09:10 PM
i would steal peoples food all the time. my job was boring and it gave me something to do and laugh about.

Warnerade
05-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by quadracer12
i would steal peoples food all the time. my job was boring and it gave me something to do and laugh about. thats becuase your a low life POS who was probably at the bottom of the payroll.

ak_stick
05-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
with the law today they'd turn it on you anyways. my friend got injured on a hunters land when he was riding his dirtbike from a trap the hunter set up and not only did the hunter not have any charges held against him but he also sued my friend for damage to his property from a trail he made through a little piece of land the guy had. rediculous

Is trapping illegal down there? Thats the only way I can see it being his fault, your buddy was on his property, from the sounds of it without legal access, why would the hunter be responsible?

That'd be like me breaking in, falling down the stairs, and sueing you.

Hon300ex
05-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ak_stick

That'd be like me breaking in, falling down the stairs, and sueing you.

yes, but thats how the law is now-a-days. did you hear about the guy that climbed onto someones rood to break and and feel the the window in the cieling? he sued to owner of the house and won

quadracer12
05-03-2006, 02:43 PM
thats becuase your a low life POS who was probably at the bottom of the payroll.

tell me what you really think!

ak_stick
05-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
yes, but thats how the law is now-a-days. did you hear about the guy that climbed onto someones rood to break and and feel the the window in the cieling? he sued to owner of the house and won

That was an urban legand, try snopes.com....

Cody_300ex
05-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Not work, but football practice. A good friend of mine brought a gatorade to practice every day, well other players had been stealing them and drinking it. Finally he got fed up so he bought one drank about a third of it then pissed in it and wrote "Do not drink!" all over it. Then layed it out there on the sidelines. By the time practice was over it was empty, didnt see who drank it but still got a good laugh out of it.

dober250R
05-04-2006, 06:10 AM
I decided I'm going to put eye drops in the guy's coffee creamer he uses:devil: Regular visine will do the trick? And I can't believe this thread is still around, haha.

nickmell3
05-04-2006, 07:45 AM
yea. visine will work. keep us posted;)

dober250R
05-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Just to keep everyone up to date on this matter.... Somehow visine got into this guy's creamer:devil: I work first shift, and he's on second shift, so I won't know until tomorrow if it works, look for another post tomorrow:macho :D

Hon300ex
05-09-2006, 11:45 AM
now im curious to see whats gonna happen:devil: i however would just drop it after this because i dont think poisenining people food is a good idea