PDA

View Full Version : What should I get done first?

Jay300ex
08-04-2002, 08:00 PM
Hey guys, This question should be easy to answer probably. But what should I get first, a new suspension or extend my A-Arms and rear axles.

Ok, so what first?

What suspension should I get for my 300ex, I am thinking fairly cheap but still very good, maybe Works shocks? Rezzies? Dont even know what those are could someone explain those? I want rear and front shocks, both for a awesome experience =).

And A arms and axles, what are good ones for a 300ex? I'd like nice strong ones for my front A arms and rear, they dont have to be super designed for jumping or anything cause I dont do that hella lot. Should I only go +1 or +2 for basic trail riding? Still want to fit it in the back of my ranger lol.

Thanks for the Input, HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS!! :)

Jay

Sportrax10
08-04-2002, 10:38 PM
get elka shocks first

08-04-2002, 11:27 PM
gets shock first off then to go the axle a-arms etc..........

Nausty
08-04-2002, 11:42 PM
get ssd shocks they sit lower and leaves the a-arms at the wider part of the travel.

Jay300ex
08-05-2002, 07:47 AM
Ok so which shocks, SSD, Elka's or Works? I heard Elka's had some problems with them, Works sounded good to me because I dont have a good budget. And I have never heard anything about SSD's. I dont know if I really want to sit lower, considering I dont want to scuff the bottom of my quad all the time.

What about the type of A arms and axles?

Jay

Texan32
08-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Jay, i just sent you a PM...