PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara UT or Buttercup?

rollinonaraptor
05-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey guys i made my first trip to the dunes over easter and we went to Buttercup. I have an uncle that lives a half our away from little sahara ut and was wondering if anyone knew how the 2 compared in size and all that? also is little sahara rideable in the summer or is it to hot? thanks

Sandgod4
05-02-2006, 09:52 PM
LS, Utah can get to 110 in July and 100 is not uncommon in July and August.. The best riding is right now at 70 degrees. Each weekend gets a little hotter till mid June when we stop going.. Our dunes are just as good as Glamis and ours are bigger. We have about 20,000 acres of sand which is 2 miles wide by 10 miles long.. Lots of videos of the dunes out west on www.dunereview.com

250r4life
05-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Sandgod4
Our dunes are just as good as Glamis and ours are bigger. www.dunereview.com

are you some kind of blibbering idiot? what do they have you smoking up there in UTAH? that has to be one of the most un-intelligent things ive read in these forums

Burl Swift
05-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
are you some kind of blibbering idiot? what do they have you smoking up there in UTAH? that has to be one of the most un-intelligent things ive read in these forums

You're just messing with him...right?

Sandgod4
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM

Our dunes are taller, steeper and longer. That is bigger in my book. I've been to Glamis. It has many acres and China Wall is okay at best. Olds is nothing to brag about that's for sure and the bowls are no better or bigger.. Maybe you haven't been to our dunes.. You run Sand Stars I see. You might as well drag an anchor behind your quad.

buddah
05-03-2006, 04:35 PM

Glamis has by far the biggest riding area, but LS has bigger dunes. It's in my backyard and they are great dunes. Great place to ride.

If you want to ride the biggest, baddest, best dunes in the country, head to St. Anthony Idaho. Oh yeah!!!!!

J_bob_28
05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Our dunes are taller, steeper and longer. That is bigger in my book. I've been to Glamis. It has many acres and China Wall is okay at best. Olds is nothing to brag about that's for sure and the bowls are no better or bigger.. Maybe you haven't been to our dunes.. You run Sand Stars I see. You might as well drag an anchor behind your quad.

whats wrong with sand stars?

buddah
05-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by J_bob_28
whats wrong with sand stars?
Sandstars are decent for all around dune riding but they rob a ton of power due to their weight and tall blades.
Go with Skat Trak all the way

250r4life
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM

hold on there downs.. 1st off you said bigger- glamis is two and half times bigger than LS... k, then you come back with taller, steeper, and longer... now, wouldnt taller and longer be pretty much the same thing, unless of course you were talking about elevation which would be obvious and there would be no need of stating that-would there? k, well maybe your comp hill is longer than Olds- who cares! to me that is a disadvantage... having a super long hill is gay... racing is a lot more about rider skill, and less about the bike... to win at the hill, if you've got skills to get a good launch, can shift well as well as take the whoops well, and then keep it pinned, if you're better than the next guy you will win... it requires skill though... there are people with faster bikes than me that do not beat me. why? cuz i smoke them through the parts that require skill, and am far enough ahead that they can not catch me on the section that requires no skill (keeping it pinned up the hill- thats it)... now if you have a huge hill, well then people wiht money but no riding skills will catch up and pass you... it should only take so long to get to the speed you can run the hill at, and then how long do you need to just sit there and keep it pinned? pretty pointless... anyway the point is longer hill is useless... i would prefer the comp hills down at glamis anyday... as far as the dunes being steeper- did you get your compass out and measure each one buddy? and as far as bigger, if you knew where to go at glamis, theyve got dunes bigger than what you need... to me there are some i think are too big- i get tired of just sitting there pinned doing nothing- it goes back to the whole requiring skill and action thing... you see- riding is like working, a person with skills isnt going to be content doing skill-less labor/riding...

:devil:

talk to anyone- glamis is the bigdaddy for dunes in the USA... shoot- several people on this site come from the east coast to go to glamis... i dont ever hear of anyone coming from a long distance to go to LS utah...

250r4life
05-04-2006, 09:38 PM
You run Sand Stars I see. You might as well drag an anchor behind your quad.

yep- i run sand stars, and yep they are heavy and are like dragging an anchor... and yep, i would be faster with haulers...

you know thats funny though, cuz i'm still NOT GETTING BEAT!!! i guess if i started losing a lot of races i may get some haulers, but for now i smoke people with the big anchors!!! so for now, why dont i keep the big heavy tires to make the races a little more close and a little more interesting, as well as kill two birds with one stone by not using tires that wear out quickly...

by the way, i see you ride a cannondale... you know what, i dont have too much to say about cannondales, cuz i never see them. and why is that..? well, at glamis there are several hundreds of thousands of people there, and most have money coming out of their ears, so if one bike was particularly awesome, even if it was quite expensive (like your bike was) you would still see quite a few of them... the problem is they are junk and nobody could keep them running... in fact if i recall right they went bankrupt... yah- thats usually what happens to companies that produce superb products- they go bankrupt... right... in fact, the last cannondale i saw, they had yanked the engine out and put in a banshee engine... not a bad idea... cannondale knows how to make light frames... the list stops there however...

i can swap out my back tires pretty easily... youve still got a gay cannondale...

ps- going after my tires, that was really a good way to get me... you got me there partner...

250r4life
05-04-2006, 09:40 PM
oh, and by the way... i have several friends up in utah... SLC, provo, kanab, st george... even one that works at Rocky Mountain ATV... and sure enough, they make the effort to come down to glamis with us and say their dunes up there are good, but not like ours...

rollinonaraptor
05-04-2006, 10:03 PM
hey guys i made this post with the intent of getting some good info from fellow riders. there is no point in arguing which dunes are better and on and on and going after each other about what they have or ride and what not. i simply wanted to know how they compare to each other...i plan on riding both and hopefully trips to many other dunes too. the point is is that we all love to ride and this is a way to get info and share it...not bash on other people for what they ride or where they ride. so lets just keep the info coming and for those who posted some good info without bashing others thanks i appreciate it.

Sandgod4
05-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Your right.. Some people don't want to believe there is bigger and better other then in Sunny Socal.. You should try and get to Saint Anthonys Idaho too. The best dunes in the country.. Check out the vids on dunereview.com of Utah and Idaho..

kpm
05-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Sounds like someone is trying to have the size of the dunes he rides at make up for lack of size in other areas :blah:

If I am ever in glamis I hope to find some of that money that is coming out of everyones ears I'd like to add a few parts to my quad!

I feel like I am back in high school right now. :rolleyes:

Burl Swift
05-05-2006, 08:57 AM
hold on there downs.. 1st off you said bigger- glamis is two and half times bigger than LS... k, then you come back with taller, steeper, and longer... now, wouldnt taller and longer be pretty much the same thing, unless of course you were talking about elevation which would be obvious and there would be no need of stating that-would there? k, well maybe your comp his is longer than Olds- who cares! to me that is a disadvantage... having a super long hill is gay... racing is a lot more about rider skill, and less about the bike... to win at the hill, if you've got skills to get a good launch, can shift well as well as take the whoops well, and then keep it pinned, if you're better than the next guy you will win... it requires skill though... there are people with faster bikes than me that do not beat me. why? cuz i smoke them through the parts that require skill, and am far enough ahead that they can not catch me on the section that requires no skill (keeping it pinned up the hill- thats it)... now if you have a huge hill, well then people wiht money but no riding skills will catch up and pass you... it should only takes so long to get to the speed you can run the hill at, and then how long do you need to just sit there and keep in pinned? pretty pointless... anyway the point is longer hill is useless... i would prefer the comp hills down at glamis anyday... as far as the dunes being steeper- did you get your compass out and measure each one buddy? and as far as bigger, if you knew where to go at glamis, theyve got dunes bigger than what you need... to me there are some i think are too big- i get tired of just sitting there pinned doing nothing- it goes back to the whole requiring skill and action thing... you see- riding is like working, a person with skills isnt going to be content doing skill=less labor/riding...

talk to anyone- glamis is the bigdaddy for dunes in the USA... shoot- several people on this site come from the east coast to go to glamis... i dont ever hear of anyone coming from a long distance to go to LS utah...

If you had bothered to look at some of those video's on Dunerview.com like Sandgod said you'd see that both he and Buddah arn't really into hill climbing, even though that's what LS is known for. They ralley through the dunes most of the time, and they have plenty of skill.

And I lived in Califonia for 23 years, been to Glamis and Pismo many many times, I'll take LS over both. I also know many people who travel quite far to come to LS, annually. The reason why most people go to Glamis is for the "experience". I bet if they were to pick a set of dunes strictly for the riding, and not the people and crowds, they'd chose LS or ST. A's.

Dan_Guetter
05-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I spent alot of time and money to visit little Sahara in Utah a few weeks ago.....

I will never go there again

I guess its a personal preference

05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
I spent alot of time and money to visit little Sahara in Utah a few weeks ago.....

You must have gone at Easter, did you get out of the campground area and ride or just sit and watch people race the mountain?

250r4life
05-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Burl Swift
If you had bothered to look at some of those video's on Dunerview.com like Sandgod said you'd see that both he and Buddah arn't really into hill climbing, even though that's what LS is known for. They ralley through the dunes most of the time, and they have plenty of skill.

And I lived in Califonia for 23 years, been to Glamis and Pismo many many times, I'll take LS over both. I also know many people who travel quite far to come to LS, annually. The reason why most people go to Glamis is for the "experience". I bet if they were to pick a set of dunes strictly for the riding, and not the people and crowds, they'd chose LS or ST. A's.

dude, i watched a few of the videos and didnt see anything too special... in fact when they were "racing" the hill was pitifull... didnt look like they know how to take the whoops too good to me...

yes, i agree that most people go to glamis for the experience... thats why i actually prefer gordons well over glamis, which is still technically part of glamis, but not... i'll go to glamis on off weekends, but prefer gordons well like i said.. i go to ride and to race- not to sit and party and get drunk and do nothing... in fact at times it sucks at glamis cuz i'll be at the hill at night wanting to race, but nobody will be racing the hill cuz there are 250 guys standing around watching a girl tease them from the back of a truch... i'd rather ride... so like you said, people go to glamis cuz its glamis- i go to the dunes to ride... plain, pure, and simple...

250r4life
05-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by suzukidoug
Have you been anywhere other then glamis? Are you old enough to even drive? I mean it is really hard to even read anything that you are posting. I dont think that you can make a comparison to any other dunes out there until you have been to others. I think someone here that has been to both that lived in Cali for what over 20 years has told everyone what they need to know.

You think your dunes are better then St. Anthony's? HAHAHA yeah

you know what buddy, if whatever you're currently doing for a living doesnt work out, i have a feeling you could have a bright future as the poster child for birth control...

250r4life
05-06-2006, 01:01 AM

sorry man, that was probably a little harsh... i mess with people on here and am not too serious when i say stuff like this, so dont take me too seriosly... its hard to tell my tone, but take my word for it- it was in a joking matter...

most of my "punkish" comments are in a spirit of joking around.. well, except for to birth control boy for his ignorant comments... :devil:

250r4life
05-06-2006, 11:32 AM
do you need a tissue? :devil:

GPracer2500
05-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

I will never go there again

I guess its a personal preference

What didn't you like about it? I've been to every place in the Imperial Sand Dunes Rec Area (Glamis, Gordon's Well, Buttercup, etc.) but I've never been to LS.

Dan_Guetter
05-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Idiots who don't wear helmets, sharp razors, no jumps, lack of sand in between dunes, and dirt/sand mix everywhere

250r4life
05-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Idiots who don't wear helmets, sharp razors, no jumps, lack of sand in between dunes, and dirt/sand mix everywhere

whata you talking about? LS is the best- havent you been reading??? :devil:

JOEX
05-06-2006, 06:19 PM
How 'bout them Oregon Dunes:eek: :devil:

buddah
05-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Well, 250r4Life obviously doesn't have a lost for words concerning this topic. Holy S#*t, take a chill pill. Relax...... I would just like to know if you've been to LS after stating your comments?

I totally agree Glamis has the biggest riding area by far. Their dunes are small and fun. Not the place for hillshooting, but it's not my bag anyway. There's plenty of smaller hills here with whoops at the bottom which I don't have one problem hitting hard and fast. All the whoops you want. Bring it on... No different than the whoops at the bottom of China Wall or Oldsmobile Hill. Plenty of sky jumps here, just ask Pastrana who hit one on the backside of Sand Mountain 5th gear pinned.

Both dune areas are great, but it's definitely not worth it to me to drive 12 hours when LS is just as good. I can also just drive 4 hours north to the best dunes in the country, bar none,
St. Anthony Idaho.

QuadJunkies
05-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by buddah
I can also just drive 4 hours north to the best dunes in the country, bar none,
St. Anthony Idaho.

QuadJunkies
05-06-2006, 06:55 PM
personlly, I USED to want to head to Glamis ,but after all Ive seen of the dunes,its really not what I look forward to for that far of a drive. I dont think I would like the atmosphere either. When I go duning, I go for a good quality vacation with good sand,big dunes and Bowls. I have not seen too much of that at Glamis so far.All I see anymore there is BOOBS,Drinking,BOOBS,fighting,BOOBS,ALOT of riders doing sand hill drags... Oh... And did I mention BOOBS??? :p too much hype and Craziness for my liking...

I guess each to there own, Ive been to Oregon and Idaho-never been to Utahs sand . I hope someday to get a chance to hit more places but for now Im totally content with the overall Sand experience at Saint Anthonys.

250r4life~~

you a bit of a Hot head???. you get WAAYYY too uptight and get reported to the Mods all too often :ermm:
I get the impression you dont mean to be but lets not turn this into a flamefest guys ;)

kj_kfx400
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Idiots who don't wear helmets,
I agree.

sharp razors,
Always changes with the conditions, but not always a bad thing.

no jumps,
You have to know where to look, I spend 90% of my time ridding mx style and there are some great jumps out there.

lack of sand in between dunes, and dirt/sand mix everywhere
There are a lot of areas where there is dirt and weeds between the dunes but there are also acres upon acres that are nothing but sand.

I have not been to Glamis so I cant speak on that but I will say that I camp and ride LS between 10-15 times a year and I am always entertained.

For those who are considering trying LS I would recommend hooking up with an experienced rider who knows the area, I would really be surprised if you came away disappointed.

The important thing is that we have options and I hope to try every one of them. :cool:

QuadJunkies
05-06-2006, 07:05 PM

THAT right there gives you your last warning...

250r4life
05-06-2006, 10:50 PM
ha ha ha... man, you guys take this stuff all way too seriously... i love how people tell me to relax and chill, since as i'm writing this stuff i'm totally just yanking your chain... i literally was just cracking up reading these last few posts... i dont have a problem being a man and saying sorry- i know its hard to tell my tone through writing...

just so you know- the whole blibbering idiot thing is from billy maddison... like i said, i'm messing around a lot...

250r4life
05-06-2006, 10:59 PM
ps...

and i totally agree with you... if i lived up in utah, i would be going to LS as well... no, glamis is not worth the 15 hour drive, other than possibly once a year... thats 15 hours each way that i could be riding instead of driving, so i agree with you... i just question the whole "better" claim, but to each his own... as far as st anthonys, man, every single pic ive seen of there looks so sweet... i'd really love to go there, as mid april till mid october is way too long to go without dunes, and its way to hot to go down to glamis... my group is trying to swing an oregon or st anthonys trip this summer, and for sure we will next summer....

once again guys, i'm a jokester and am just playing when i am being a punk... no need to get panties in a bunch, cuz i sure dont let anything on here get mine all bunched up :D :D :D :devil:

250r4life
05-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
personlly, I USED to want to head to Glamis ,but after all Ive seen of the dunes,its really not what I look forward to for that far of a drive. I dont think I would like the atmosphere either. When I go duning, I go for a good quality vacation with good sand,big dunes and Bowls. I have not seen too much of that at Glamis so far.All I see anymore there is BOOBS,Drinking,BOOBS,fighting,BOOBS,ALOT of riders doing sand hill drags... Oh... And did I mention BOOBS??? :p too much hype and Craziness for my liking...

thats why you go to gordons well instead, or go on off weekends... teh big party hype of glamis is one of its biggest downfalls, cuz a lot of people dont go there cuz they love to ride...

QuadJunkies
05-07-2006, 09:46 AM
ps...

and i totally agree with you... if i lived up in utah, i would be going to LS as well... no, glamis is not worth the 15 hour drive, other than possibly once a year... thats 15 hours each way that i could be riding instead of driving, so i agree with you... i just question the whole "better" claim, but to each his own... as far as st anthonys, man, every single pic ive seen of there looks so sweet... i'd really love to go there, as mid april till mid october is way too long to go without dunes, and its way to hot to go down to glamis... my group is trying to swing an oregon or st anthonys trip this summer, and for sure we will next summer....

once again guys, i'm a jokester and am just playing when i am being a punk... no need to get panties in a bunch, cuz i sure dont let anything on here get mine all bunched up :D :D :D :devil:

But see the problem here is... Others arent findng it funny and do find it offensive... Please keep that in mind.

you will like St Anthonys, Ive never seen anyone that didnt have the time of thre life there.

250r4life
05-07-2006, 10:36 AM
But see the problem here is... Others arent findng it funny and do find it offensive... Please keep that in mind.

you will like St Anthonys, Ive never seen anyone that didnt have the time of thre life there.

other people can dish it but they can't take it... i'm not using swear words and not talking about vulgar things... seems to me people get offended too easily... i dunno, its unfortunate cuz during my short 24 years on this earth, i've witnessed this country become sissified by leaps and bounds... i could go on about this forever... but anyhow... whatever- i'll try to be more sensitive to all the big MEN's feelings... :devil:

im sorry quad junkies- no disrespect to you but i just think its kinda ridiculous

QuadJunkies
05-07-2006, 10:47 AM
... but anyhow... whatever- i'll try to be more sensitive to all the big MEN's feelings... :devil:

im sorry quad junkies- no disrespect to you but i just think its kinda ridiculous

No disrespect taken... Im not a MAN anyhow :D

Im just doing my job is all ;)

Back on topic Sand riders!:macho

250r4life
05-10-2006, 06:40 PM
alright...

so i stopped by my buddies house yesterday to check out his new diesel pusher motorhome, and we were talking and have been talking a while about doing a killer dune trip... so, i know its a year off, but next summer were gunna go hit up the dunes in oregon for a few days, make our way over to st anthony's, and hit up LS and coral pink on our way back down to arizona...

so, ya'll will have to meet up with us, show us the dunes, and we can have a few friendly races and settle our differences, and you'll see im not such a bad guy after all... :D

05-12-2006, 09:04 PM
My group drives 21 hours from Chicago to Little Sahara every year (next trip is three weeks away) and it is worth every second spent on the long drive out there. A lot of people on the west coast underestimate just how awesome it is.

Last year we also stopped by St Anthonys, however, the majority of us prefered LS, i guess it is just a personal preference. No matter what sand dunes you're at, it is a great time.

Sandgod4
05-13-2006, 12:56 PM
There is also another group of 15 or so who come here from Indiana and surronding states in a couple of days. They come every year as well. They don't need to go to Glamis just like you guys don't. It's a waste of gas and time from the east coast. The big dunes are in Idaho and Utah and only 6 hrs apart.. I invited some Cannondalers here a few years back. They come back every year also. Some like Idaho and some Utah. One of the guys brother in laws only goes to Glamis.. He won't even watch a video of Utah and Idaho because he thinks there is no better then Mother G.. He is saldly mistaken.. Yet he won't come here w/ his own BROTHER in law!!!:o

Hightower
05-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi, I am one of the guys from Indiana that Sandgod refers to,
I make a 1600 mile drive one way every year for either Utah or Idaho,
they are the best two places to sand ride in the country,
but I will tell you that Idaho is not for the meek at heart - if you have never left Glamis to see what Bowling is all about then you may just pinch a hole in your quad seat when you see these bowls at St. A's!

Here's a tiny taste of L.S. Utah bowling, its not the biggest dunes there, but all we have available on vid right now...trust me there is more to Utah than this video shows, but its a nice taste...
Utah Bowling (http://www.utahatv.com/Video/Bowling.wmv)

By the way, where were you lat week Sandgod?!

250r4life
05-29-2006, 02:22 AM
that was a pretty slick video... ive always wanted to make a video of the dunes, but have never gotten around to it...

i dunno man, i cant say too much cuz ive never been there.... but i was talking to my buddy on friday night that is from idaho, and he said that st anthonys is nothing like glamis/gordons well... he said yah they have some big dunes, but there are like 4 of them... like i said, i havent been there yet, but...

Hightower
05-29-2006, 02:35 AM
i was talking to my buddy on friday night that is from idaho, and he said that st anthonys is nothing like glamis/gordons well... he said yah they have some big dunes, but there are like 4 of them... like i said, i havent been there yet, but...

your buddy may be from idaho, but if that is what he said then he has never been to their dunes, either that or he never left the parking lot.
just go there and you will be amazed. the fact of the matter is St. A's idaho has the biggest bowls in this country, and there are countless numbers of them. they are 5 miles as the crow flies from the nearest camp (10 mile by quad ride) , ride the entire 55,000 acres (86 square miles) and you will find them.

I know people who have been to St. A's and never found the big bowls, I sure don't know how that happened and its a cryin shame too. There is nothing else like it in this country.

Sandgod4
05-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Hightower
but I will tell you that Idaho is not for the meek at heart - if you have never left Glamis to see what Bowling is all about then you may just pinch a hole in your quad seat when you see these bowls at St. A's!

Here's a tiny taste of L.S. Utah bowling, its not the biggest dunes there, but all we have available on vid right now...trust me there is more to Utah than this video shows, but its a nice taste...

The wind was gonna be bad on the weekend so we decided not to go since we go all the time.. Sorry we missed you, but sounds like alot of locals showed up as usual..

QuadJunkies
05-29-2006, 10:07 AM
your buddy may be from idaho, but if that is what he said then he has never been to their dunes, either that or he never left the parking lot.
just go there and you will be amazed. the fact of the matter is St. A's idaho has the biggest bowls in this country, and there are countless numbers of them. they are 5 miles as the crow flies from the nearest camp (10 mile by quad ride) , ride the entire 55,000 acres (86 square miles) and you will find them.

I know people who have been to St. A's and never found the big bowls, I sure don't know how that happened and its a cryin shame too. There is nothing else like it in this country.

AGREED!! Nice Vid BTW!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
05-29-2006, 10:11 AM
that was a pretty slick video... ive always wanted to make a video of the dunes, but have never gotten around to it...

i dunno man, i cant say too much cuz ive never been there.... but i was talking to my buddy on friday night that is from idaho, and he said that st anthonys is nothing like glamis/gordons well... he said yah they have some big dunes, but there are like 4 of them... like i said, i havent been there yet, but...
Wheres your buddy fromin Idaho ? Maybe I might know him?

Sandgod4
05-29-2006, 10:53 AM
WOW!! Great video!!

250r4life
05-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Wheres your buddy fromin Idaho ? Maybe I might know him?

i dont remember what city... his last name is sessions- most of his family still lives up there... in fact his dad and bro come down here every presidents day and go to the dunes with us here

JOEX
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM

I met you at St. A's last summer...... Remember the Steak Fajitas?:D

I haven't been to the 'pound in awhile:ermm:

Hightower
05-31-2006, 12:18 PM
Heck yeah man, I remember you JOEX!! The fajitas were killer, I had two helpings!!

We'll be hitting St. A's again next year, around May or June most likely, maybe we'll hook up again!

QuadJunkies
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Heck yeah man, I remember you JOEX!! The fajitas were killer, I had two helpings!!

We'll be hitting St. A's again next year, around May or June most likely, maybe we'll hook up again!
We are headed back up again Mid June (Fathers Day wk end)
Maybe we will see you next year!

JOEX
05-31-2006, 10:53 PM

Good possibibility for next year ;).... Really wanted to go back this year with QJ but things didn't work out on my end:ermm:

Gotta try my smoked brisket.....:devil:

QuadJunkies
05-31-2006, 11:23 PM
I had a feeling that was the case :(