PDA

View Full Version : Gotta tale . .

Jay300ex
08-04-2002, 05:52 PM
Well I went down to the trails I usually ride at on sundays, but as I was pulling up, there is like 10 trucks there, when usually I am alone, or with a couple other people. But there are a ton of trucks, and HUGE trailors, so I figure, this is going to be crazy. So anyway, I unload and head through the tunnel under the highway into the trails, I go down the dirt road and then over look the whole quad trail section. Only words I had going through my mind were "Holy Shyt!!" There were like 25 people racing around, sitting around, watever. This is weird for me because I have never ridden with more then 6 people ever on trails, only at the tracks which is different.

So I figure I'd go down and introduce myself, considering I am a normal person that rides there. But I go down where most the people are sitting, and they dont really respond to me, cept this one guy on a Grizzly who seemed to be in charge of a lot of them ( most of the riders were in they're teens and I am assuming this guy trailored them up ). So I shook hands and he told me what the line was they were doing. The track they were doing was wicked short in comparasion to the size of what it could be doing ( what I normally do ). So I say ahh what the heck, and tag along. Had myself a blast, my 300 kept up with most of them. There was a few shee's a ton of stock 400s, some blasters, bunch of dirtbikes. None of them were really modded any more then I was.

A couple of times I told them to watch out because I was going to do some of my lines that I normally do, which, they arnt really going through their's only a couple times, and I go really fast through them so I can get over this 30 foot soar ( Thingy I made up, not a jump, but a little incline that makes me soar in the air for 30 feet and then has a supper soft landing, I do it 5th pinned. ) I was happy when they followeed me and LIKED my line.

I guess I just had to post a little tale about my day, considering I didnt run into anyone bad or rude, mostly nice people, willing to coop yah know, which is a good thing. Still strange riding with that many people, especially in this place, because its really really open trails and there are a million different ways you can go, so its very dangerous.

Thanks for your time! :)

Jay

08-04-2002, 06:00 PM
soudns liek fun, get some pics.

4punksdad
08-04-2002, 07:46 PM
you met nice people in NY? very unusual..............LOL
just kidding. maybe it was leo & his gang? did one of the 400ex's have a cardboard number plate with #15 on it? :o

Jay300ex
08-04-2002, 07:52 PM
Lol, nah. I know probably none of them are from here. But never know, Never seen any posters from Binghamton NY, but they might have traveled if they had those trailors heh. I really do need a cam to get some pics, it was so cool.

Jay

4punksdad
08-05-2002, 08:28 PM
I grew up about 45 minutes northeast of binghamton...................Oneonta, NY.

here is a pic of me jumping at my small track near where I lived.

lil400exman
09-04-2002, 11:50 AM
are u on a xr200r?

4punksdad
09-04-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
are u on a xr200r?

84cr125

Jbelknap21
09-04-2002, 05:42 PM
hey 4punks, i live about 15 minutes away from cortland, ny if u have any idea where that is, nice to see some people from my neck of the woods