PDA

View Full Version : trail crashes

jordan_400ex
04-30-2006, 07:48 PM
this is a funny trail crash
me and my 2 otherfriends were all riding on one quad a 300 fourtrax 4x4 and it tipped over and me and one friend

another time i was on my dad"s brute force 750 and i was on nole"s *** going up a hillclimb he was on the 300 its fulltime 4x4 and i was in 2wd it was dry and he started too flip at the top and it went over and i barely went by at like 2mph and i got too that spot and i started too roll both quads rolled but no damage

another time it was on a bank and i was on my dads brute force 750 again nole couldnt make it and i got like 10 feet farther and it was really wet and like hella steep and i had it in 4wd with the diff locked and had it in low and it was spinning bad so i started cranking the bars side to sideand i had it fully steered right when it caught and started to whhelie at an angle and went over side ways and on top of me then it rolled down and nole got it on its wheels with his quad took some tools out of his quad and readjusted the bars and kept ridin so we went on this trail and nole went in first cuz its easier too get his unstuck and i couldnt get him out so we had too go get my noles dads bombardier 800 and hook both of them up too get noles quad out