PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever thought of trying a 90 degree ROLL?

Zahachee
04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
i see snowmobiles do like one quarter of a barrel roll and bring it back(obviously while in the air)...They call it a Roll.
Has anyone ever tried it...it's kinda hard, but i'm gettin it.

Some Thoughts...

CannondaleRider
04-29-2006, 09:24 PM
A whip?

Zahachee
05-01-2006, 07:04 PM
ya...pretty much what yer pic looks like...but that' not what a whip is. a whip is moving the quad's rear end out and back again.

05-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Thats a turndown

CannondaleRider
05-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah, turndown is the correct name...but I've seen SO many people call that a whip, that I figured i'd minimize the confusion

frickle400ex
05-04-2006, 06:36 PM
yeah ive wouls rele luv to try it on a sleb but i think it would be way harder on a quad..but who knows anythings posible if you got BALLS...lol..yeah i think you would have to make a special jump..on a sled you jsut go up to a corness and just wip one off ...wuads are different..if anyone try's it good luck and i would definetly want to see a vid or some pics!!!!:devil:

miller821
05-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Some one needs to pull a Carolla like Chuck Carothers did at X-Games... That was the best trick i've ever seen.

wolffie
05-07-2006, 05:08 PM
^^^^ that was one helluva trick! correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure he is the only one to pull that trick!? Damn that would be sweet if someone landed it on a quad or a sled for that matter!

miller821
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by wolffie
^^^^ that was one helluva trick! correct me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure he is the only one to pull that trick!? Damn that would be sweet if someone landed it on a quad or a sled for that matter!
Ya dude your right he was the only one to pull it, and he did it at the Summer X-Games... He also tried it at the Winter X-Games, and it didn't come out as pretty.. He ended up not getting back on and nailed his chin on his seat coming down... Pretty sucky, but so far he can say that hes the only one to do it and complete it..

gonenbroke
05-11-2006, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ride hard man
[B]Ya dude your right he was the only one to pull it, and he did it at the Summer X-Games... He also tried it at the Winter X-Games, and it didn't come out as pretty.. He ended up not getting back on and nailed his chin on his seat coming down... Pretty sucky, but so far he can say that hes the only one to do it and complete it..[QUOTE]

ive seen deegan and metz do it into the foam pit b4 and stick it

miller821
05-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by gonenbroke
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ride hard man
[B]Ya dude your right he was the only one to pull it, and he did it at the Summer X-Games... He also tried it at the Winter X-Games, and it didn't come out as pretty.. He ended up not getting back on and nailed his chin on his seat coming down... Pretty sucky, but so far he can say that hes the only one to do it and complete it..[QUOTE]

ive seen deegan and metz do it into the foam pit b4 and stick it
Ya but thats a pit.. But I could be mistaken, but as far as I know hes the only one to pull it on dirt and actually land it and ride away.