PDA

View Full Version : Tires

FutureRacer
04-29-2006, 03:48 PM
What is the difference between Razr's and Razr2's? You can get both in 6 ply and in th same size, and when i look at pictures of the tread, I dont see a difference, please help as I am in dire need of new tires and the razr's are half the price of razr2's.
Thanks, Kelley

Over-land 450r
04-29-2006, 05:33 PM
razr 2s are for cross country. razrs are just an all around tire. If you dont need a heavy duty tire go with the regular razrs. if you ride track go with the razr mx.

YFZ450Ridr
04-29-2006, 07:35 PM
razr 2s are superior to the razrs. my friend has a set of razrs on his bike and i hook up a lot better than him, even hes said so. (hes got a 450r and when we drag i beat him out of the hole because he doesnt get the traction i do, but once he hooks up hes gone) the lugs on the razr 2s are much bigger than on the razr. i can still slide just as easily and as much and they handle and corner very predictably.

the 6 ply razr 2 is one of the best tires on the market IMO if you ride on trails or things like that. anything else like sand or mx get a different tire.

400exrules
04-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
razr 2s are superior to the razrs. my friend has a set of razrs on his bike and i hook up a lot better than him, even hes said so. (hes got a 450r and when we drag i beat him out of the hole because he doesnt get the traction i do, but once he hooks up hes gone) the lugs on the razr 2s are much bigger than on the razr. i can still slide just as easily and as much and they handle and corner very predictably.

the 6 ply razr 2 is one of the best tires on the market IMO if you ride on trails or things like that. anything else like sand or mx get a different tire.

how much does the razr2 weigh compared to the holeshot XCR and the HD?