PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cheap quad, running/not, even a project in/around DE.

arpa
04-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Basically I've always had something to focus my time into, wether it be old muscle cars, 4x4's, newer imports, motorcycles, etc. Well now I've been engulfed in a video game for the past year and a half and finally can stop playing it and my goal is to get into quads so I can ride with alot of my friends who have them just sitting in their sheds.

Basically I don't have alot of money to invest, probably around $1k max, anything cheaper great. I have alot of stuff I could possibly put up for trade from car/truck parts to one of my unfinished r/c cars etc. I have alot of stuff due to being a packrat and being the local goto guy when somebody needs something fixed. Heck if anybody play World of Warcraft I can throw in my account as part of the trade, going rate for what I have is around $1k(+/-).

So basically I'm looking for something I can have fun with. I doubt I'll be doing any jump tricks, mainly just some light trails/wheelies/etc. Friends have told me to aim for a 250/300ex/400ex. So if anybody has one that needs some work, broken(but fixable) or maybe just abunch of parts so I could build one up let me know. Even if you have a hosed frame that needs fixed, I'm a certified welder so even that wouldnt be a problem.

Just let me know if you have anything around the DE area either thru a PM here, post, AIM or Yahoo.

Thanks,
-Mike

arpa
04-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Back to the first page, thanks for the messages.