PDA

View Full Version : Rekluse Automatic Clutch for YFZ450

2qk4u
04-28-2006, 08:46 PM
I have a Rekluse clutch system for a yfz450 for sale. this setup retails for $500 and $100 for the clutch perch adjuster. I also have the part you can put down on your engine where your clutch cable connects to do away with the clutch lever and cable if you wish. i have everything to install into your bike. i am wanting $325 shipped for everything or $225 plus your stock clutch components that you have to take out of your bike to install this setup.
For those that dont know what this setup is, its a automatic clutch so you dont have to use the clutch lever anymore. you can hammer on the brakes and it come to a complete stop and the bike wont stall. it will idle in gear sitting still. all you have to do is shift. please visit www.rekluse.com if you want to understand it all. if interested please just reply back or email me at fizzerbill@tampabay.rr.com.

I will ship it out the same day i recieve your payment depending on time payment is recieved. i accept paypal also for quicker deliveries.

thanks