PDA

View Full Version : Dumb lady gets tazed (funny video)

NacsMXer
04-28-2006, 01:37 PM
This had me laughing....stupid lady got what was coming to her. I hate people with bad attitudes. The cop was just doing his job..

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/7/720F3514-2EA1-4374-A649-5E60B518BAB1.htm

Jblazin98
04-28-2006, 02:02 PM
That tazer is no joke...I actually just got mine today and i got tazed to carry it...Hurts like hell

Anyways...that lady was a big pain in the butt, the Officer told her numerous times to get out of the car and she didnt listen...

I wonder where that is at cause at the end it says that she was under arrest for driving while suspended and her in PA that is only a summary offense...But i did work in Ocean City, MD and you coudl take someone to jail for that ONLY if they knew it was suspended...

Anyways...ill see if i can dig up the video of me gettin tazed..pretty funny

Toadz400
04-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98
That tazer is no joke...I actually just got mine today and i got tazed to carry it...Hurts like hell

Anyways...that lady was a big pain in the butt, the Officer told her numerous times to get out of the car and she didnt listen...

I wonder where that is at cause at the end it says that she was under arrest for driving while suspended and her in PA that is only a summary offense...But i did work in Ocean City, MD and you coudl take someone to jail for that ONLY if they knew it was suspended...

Wouldn't you know if your license is suspended?

We need more officers like that, looked like they did it exactly how it should've been done. Told her multiple times to get out, not yelling at her or doing anything unneccessary. So many ways that could've turned into a big "race issue".

ak_stick
04-28-2006, 07:41 PM
I think she got arrested for being non compliant with the officer, because of what happened, she'll probably get resisting arrest.

Stupid people do stupid things. If the cop has to come get you, he's probably bringing A** whooping with him

armoks
04-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98

Here in DC its an aresstable offence driving under suspention. I've taken a lot of people in for it.

04-28-2006, 07:56 PM
people dont pull that bull crap where i come from.

exrider008
04-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by the gangsta
people dont pull that bull crap where i come from.

were would that be "the hood":rolleyes:

antman
04-29-2006, 09:28 AM
that was funny.

400exrules
04-29-2006, 09:35 AM
haha that was great! we need more cops like that, that arent afraid to step forward and use force for ignorant people

Mxjunkie
04-29-2006, 10:25 AM
HAHAHAH

ahhhhhhh owww aaaaaaaahhhhh owwwwwwwwww omg owwwwwww