PDA

View Full Version : Lets show them!!!

motoboy66
04-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Missouri has a very well run hare scramble series so we hope to see lots of the locals from that gang come on out and try a GNCC.

Even though I am a Flat Lander, I can’t help but to try and help out the less fortunate, thats you Missouri!!! JK!

Now lets show them what we are really about! We want it back next year; this is our chance to have our own national!

I would not be that emphatic, but I don’t like driving. We all know flying is better, J so I need them to stay as close a possible. This is our chance. Remember for those that say Missouri is too far; they raced in Texas for the last 2 years, last time I looked at a map it was farther away!!! They have no idea what awaits them in Missouri! I am done with my complaining, and I’ll look on the bright side.

yfz450xc
04-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Todd, you trying to take me and Geoff's job at rambleing :D
Oh I think we will show them , I think alot of the MHSC and Iowa people are stoked for this one.
Scott

motoboy66
04-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Sorry everyone, that was the Southern Comfort talking.

Rdogg450
04-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Mannzyfest tonight!!! That means you too Scott!:D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Lets not for get the Ark races, the Kansas racers and lots of others that will be here. I think they are going to find out that this might be one of the toughts tracks they race at.

I'm ready for a 2 hour trail ride. Looks like the GNCC will be my first ride on the quad seens I broke my wrist in a HBGP races before Christmas. :eek2:

Can we say arm pump?

jdwxv3
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Lets not for get the Ark races, the Kansas racers and lots of others that will be here. I think they are going to find out that this might be one of the toughts tracks they race at.

I'm ready for a 2 hour trail ride. Looks like the GNCC will be my first ride on the quad seens I broke my wrist in a HBGP races before Christmas. :eek2:

Can we say arm pump?

I feel you Geoff, I am going to be tired as well. I am setting my goals low, I belive this race will just be a tune up race for me. Not going to get to serious on my finish. Besides the class I am racing is way to fast for me. Anyway, See you all on Friday!! Cant belive it is almost here!! Later, Josh

yfz450xc
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Can we say arm pump? [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on Geoff , it is to early for excuses for me and johnny or are you riding stock , you never did tell us yet. I readjusted my elkas and they are really starting to feel good now.
Scott:D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Can we say arm pump?

Come on Geoff , it is to early for excuses for me and johnny or are you riding stock , you never did tell us yet. I readjusted my elkas and they are really starting to feel good now.
Scott:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm racing the 35+ C class in the morning. I'm thinking runa lap, have a beer, run a second lap have another beer. :D

The beer should keep the arm pump to a minimum and help me forget about how bad I am going to hurt. :D

yfz450xc
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm racing the 35+ C class in the morning. I'm thinking runa lap, have a beer, run a second lap have another beer. :D

Well it looks like me and you and Johnny are running the same then , should make for some good plastic rubbing.
Scott :D :D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 05:03 PM
I guess its not who wins but who beats who in the race. Lets make sure your on one side of Johnny and I will be on the others. should make his day have a Yamaha on both sides of him at the start. :devil:

yfz450xc
04-29-2006, 06:12 PM
I like it .
Scott

ronnie
04-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I guess its not who wins but who beats who in the race. Lets make sure your on one side of Johnny and I will be on the others. should make his day have a Yamaha on both sides of him at the start. :devil: just remember johny honda will be at the finish line and your yamaha might not make it to the finish line:D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
just remember johny honda will be at the finish line and your yamaha might not make it to the finish line:D

Johnny has yet to finish a race on the honda. Now what do you have to say mr. smarty pants?

My Yamaha is race proven. :macho