PDA

View Full Version : Its easy and its free!!!

motoboy66
04-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Ok, racers, here this is the time to show what we are all about. It will not cost you one dime!!! See below, it does not cost you anything! I don't know this boy, but I think we all could help him achieve have his dream. All you have to do is bring a business card, heck we all have them in our wallets anyways. It’s that easy; we can make a dream come true. Now I don't know this guy, but I saw it and couldn’t think of a better way to help him out. This is about the easiest thing you could ever do. We al have to go through sign-up, so leave a business card and lets make a dream come true.

The original article from www.gnccracing.com is below.

Donnie and Vickie Adams (Lightning Chassis Owner). They knew a little boy who is dying of a Brain Tumor. They got hold of the Make a Wish Foundation. He wants to get in the Book Of World Records. He is collecting business cards. Just wondering if you guys could send us any business cards that you might have or old ones from Companies you no longer use or whatever it may be. I’ll collect them at the Registration trailer in Missouri, too.

Thanks,

Here is our home address if anyone wants to send them
Charmia Berwanger
PO Box 189
Murray City, Ohio 43144Donnie and Vickie Adams (Lightning Chassis Owner). They knew a little boy who is dying of a Brain Tumor. They got hold of the Make a Wish Foundation. He wants to get in the Book Of World Records. He is collecting business cards. Just wondering if you guys could send us any business cards that you might have or old ones from Companies you no longer use or whatever it may be. I’ll collect them at the Registration trailer in Missouri, too.

Thanks,

Charmia Berwanger
PO Box 189
Murray City, Ohio 43144

Donnie and Vickie Adams (Lightning Chassis Owner). They knew a little boy who is dying of a Brain Tumor. They got hold of the Make a Wish Foundation. He wants to get in the Book Of World Records. He is collecting business cards. Just wondering if you guys could send us any business cards that you might have or old ones from Companies you no longer use or whatever it may be. I’ll collect them at the Registration trailer in Missouri, too.

Thanks,

Charmia Berwanger
PO Box 189
Murray City, Ohio 43144

mxdad
04-28-2006, 04:32 AM
This is very similar to an email hoax that has been around for a several years??? I am not saying it isn't real but you may want to read this...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/shergold.htm#chain