PDA

View Full Version : Negate the Boycott

okieRrider
04-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Even if you’re not sure where you fall in this debate, here’s an interesting thought for you to consider…

Subject: Negate The Boycott

As you may know, on May 1st, a large nationwide boycott is being planned by Mexicans both legal and illegal; plus those
sympathetic to their cause. The plan is to not work, to not go to school, to not purchase from U.S. businesses to show the
financial loss to the U.S. economy, thus showing the "power" these several million have to Congress and our Government.

It is the purpose of this E-mail to rally America to negate these proposed "losses" by doing all of our purchases on that day,
May 1st. Go to work, go to school, and hire LEGAL U.S. citizens to do the work these protesters would have done . So, put
off buying gas, food, and any purchases or hired workers until May 1st if at all possible. Do your own lawn, sweep your own
driveway, wash your own dishes, clean your own house or business, or hire a legal American citizen to do it. It's time for
America to wake up and send a message of our own to those who think they have the power to change our country to suit
their needs and wants. Majority rules, and makes the rules. We just want the rules followed...by everyone! It's time again for
the "Silent Majority" to be silent no longer. NEGATE THE BOYCOTT ON MAY 1, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum".

redlineranger
04-27-2006, 09:06 PM
-edit JOEX

McGillsis09
04-27-2006, 09:18 PM
dang...I didn't know about that! That's crazy! :rolleyes:

Atkins
04-27-2006, 09:26 PM
E Pluribus Unin is right. Dont let criminals control our country, punish them for their crimes and deport them.

ShiftFMX
04-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah, We had a meeting at our work and our GM said that if you need MAY 1st off, Request it off ahead of time...:rolleyes: and you can have it off

I think this whole thing is pretty rediculus, If they're illegal, thats exactly what they are, PUNISH THEM. There are ways to RIGHTFULLY become a legal us citizen, and I dont think its fair for all these immigrants to be running around NOT paying taxes!

I WILL BE WORKING MAY 1ST

MAaudioX10
04-28-2006, 08:49 AM
You know that will never work.

What they will do is fill up the day before and do all there shopping the day after.

It'll be a wash.

<DRS>GPF
04-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
You know that will never work.

What they will do is fill up the day before and do all there shopping the day after.

It'll be a wash.

yup...

without businesses being punished for hiring illegals there wont be much done at all and whats been done is merely "throwing a bone"..
since businesses are the providers for political moneyyou wont see much action on this.. just alot of vapor-ware and hot air..

my job puts me in contact with many who take advantage of the situation at hand.. (the bastages..)
wealthy people can not only use the people, but their countries(mexico/panama/peurto rico, etc.)are also used..
many of the nations wealth take a residence in these countries long enough(IIRC 90days)to buy extremely high dollar toys and then move them back to the US to avoid luxury taxes..

***be warned, the following is only my opinion and nothing else*** (opinions = a-holes.. everyone has one and they all stink)

in a word.. "screwem"...

the answer is to just drop the border altogether and annex the whole thing.. e pluribus unum..
itd be easier to monitor a small 10mile strip(panama canal) than what theyre trying to achive now..

then, proper taxation could be imposed and businesses would need to re-evaluate their workforce and their spending habits..

in the end cost of manufacturing will drop(bye bye unions and their 6 figure button pushers) along with pay scales and cost of living in north america.. i just hope its sooner than it looks..

Stevie-D
04-28-2006, 03:26 PM
make the damned fence twice as high, twice as long, and start running some serious voltage through em. this is our country...why let the mexicans(to be politically correct, the "illegal immigrants:mad: ) yes, illegal mexicans, work here without papers. they attempt to make an argument that they are immigrants just like everybody else:huh

if they want to work here, learn enough damn english to fill out the paperwork and do it legally...

as the last guy stated...opinions are like a-holes..everyones got one and the usually stink...

my opinion is that bush has an alterior motive for allowing them to have legal illegal status...won't dare to venture a guess as to what, but i'm sure he's not just being nice to the mexicans (immigrants:mad: )

miller821
04-28-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't mind em working here, but I think we should limit them...

The only reason I don't mind em here, is because they can pick apples and crap, because i'm surely not doing it.

Aceman
04-28-2006, 04:46 PM
^^^^That's the reason why there are so many illegals with jobs right now.

mole97
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
:macho all i know is when my parents came to this country they didn't stand on street corners and turn our nation into a 3rd world country. We are quickly becoming that. My family learned ENGLISH cause they had to. nobody caterd to them like these people get. build a wall with electric fences and barbed wire and moates filled with paranas :D work with them everday and see them on every street corner and maybey someone will wake up and realize they have to be shipped out NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
:ermm:

Mxjunkie
04-28-2006, 07:56 PM
I walk into the kitchen because my doberman was flipping the hell out, Hair all raised on her back and I look out the window and see lights... I walk outside with her and the mexicans that live outback are all parked in my yard, all over the mushroom house behind me and they had the lights all on this group of people fighting they had music loud as fark and they were screaming in spanish.. I'm not racist at all but I'm starting to REALLY!! hate them... They act like they can do anything they want.

:grr:

04-28-2006, 07:59 PM
go let your doberman rip chit up

Mxjunkie
04-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by the gangsta
go let your doberman rip chit up

With my luck if I even let her go, one of them non green card having mofos will get a lawsuite and they will be the one laughing with a esclade that is all one color and has spinners instead of a geo metro that is 10 colors and hub cab spinners..

striker1001
04-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I believe that this would all be solved if people were just willing to work the jobs illegal immigrants do like mowing lawns, wash cars, pick fruit, clean houses, and other little jobs....u know the jobs "real" citizens refuse to work at. Sorry people.. but to many americans rely on immigrants wether u know it or not. Getting green cards in many latin american countries is not as easy as u think. First off.. its alot of money and 2nd, its takes so much time for the papers to be finalized and such it may take years for them to get it. The only way to solve the problem is for people to do the jobs immigrants do..its so simple right? My family is Mexican but my parents due have a slight problem w/ illegal imigrants because they did it the rightway and they sure as hell were not even middle class.

05vlx
04-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by striker1001
I believe that this would all be solved if people were just willing to work the jobs illegal immigrants do like mowing lawns, wash cars, pick fruit, clean houses, and other little jobs....u know the jobs "real" citizens refuse to work at. Sorry people.. but to many americans rely on immigrants wether u know it or not. Getting green cards in many latin american countries is not as easy as u think. First off.. its alot of money and 2nd, its takes so much time for the papers to be finalized and such it may take years for them to get it. The only way to solve the problem is for people to do the jobs immigrants do..its so simple right? My family is Mexican but my parents due have a slight problem w/ illegal imigrants because they did it the rightway and they sure as hell were not even middle class.

You want to know how to end the ILLEGALS, Stop welfare for American citizens, dont give free health care, education and food stamps to Illegals and jail people that hire Illegals!that would end it right know. People try to say that they "mexicans" do jobs that americans wont do, thats B.S. Americans used to do those jobs before the great welfare system. Has anyone ever heard "the grapes of wrath":confused:

400exrules
04-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by 05vlx
You want to know how to end the ILLEGALS, Stop welfare for American citizens, dont give free health care, education and food stamps to Illegals and jail people that hire Illegals!that would end it right know. People try to say that they "mexicans" do jobs that americans wont do, thats B.S. Americans used to do those jobs before the great welfare system. Has anyone ever heard "the grapes of wrath":confused:

i agree

whether you like it or not, welfare is doing more bad then it is good

two things that piss me off the most.....welfare riders, and illegal mexicans

05vlx
04-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i agree

whether you like it or not, welfare is doing more bad then it is good

two things that piss me off the most.....welfare riders, and illegal mexicans

AMEN MY BROTHER

04-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by 05vlx

agree

04-30-2006, 12:25 AM
lol

04-30-2006, 12:26 AM
lol 2

Mxjunkie
04-30-2006, 08:37 AM
http://www.georgiaheritagecoalition.org/site2/images/bush-panhandled2.jpg

sickmojave
04-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

JIMTED79
04-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by striker1001

I think that's BS americans won't work, the big reason is wages, who's going to do that work for penny's other than illegals? I'm in SO CAL and we have it the worst with these illegals, I went to the emergency room last month and was the only white guy there. They treat our emergency rooms like HMO's out here and I'm sick of it. You should see the way they live, 10 people in a two bedroom house with blue tarps over polls in the side yards and they sleep there and in the garages to. They are not coming to this country for a better way of life, there bringing there way of life and waving there mexican flags around in these rally's, what the hell, when are we going to wake up and do something?

vpofthedrc
04-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Gotta love the illegal aliens. My dad was plowed by one in an intersection after they ran the red light. He had to be aircared to the hospital. His truck was payed off, so he was only carrying liability insurance on it. The car load of mexicans had no insurance, so my dad is without a vehicle and has to pay his medical bills himself. Thanks Illegal Aliens!

05vlx
04-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by JIMTED79
I think that's BS americans won't work, the big reason is wages, who's going to do that work for penny's other than illegals? I'm in SO CAL and we have it the worst with these illegals, I went to the emergency room last month and was the only white guy there. They treat our emergency rooms like HMO's out here and I'm sick of it. You should see the way they live, 10 people in a two bedroom house with blue tarps over polls in the side yards and they sleep there and in the garages to. They are not coming to this country for a better way of life, there bringing there way of life and waving there mexican flags around in these rally's, what the hell, when are we going to wake up and do something?

They don't want to come here and be Americans, they want to come here and start a little Mexico. If that happens this place will turn into a Rat Hole, Cesspool 3rd world country like Mexico:mad:

jeremy_283
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
hey, im no expert but cant they just go screw with their own country instead of f'in ours up? ....... they might as well go back to mexico cuz no one is gunna be there pretty soon.... they will all be over here ........... just remember ..... no matter what we do they will " climb over it, dig under it, go around it, or "fly" over it"