PDA

View Full Version : preload?

raptorrider314
04-27-2006, 05:08 PM
I was wondering how do u preload? i think ik but not sure.

KWAD GAWD
04-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Do you mean adjust your shocks' preload OR preload your suspension to jump higher/further?

zeppelin
04-27-2006, 07:48 PM
im pretty sure he is talking about jumping, and im a little afraid to tell anyone that actualy has to ask. but since i dont wanna be a dick ill tell you anyway. as your coming up to the lip of the jump, you want to try to compress your shocks (mostly your rear) as much as you can. there isnt really much to it.

04-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
im pretty sure he is talking about jumping, and im a little afraid to tell anyone that actualy has to ask. but since i dont wanna be a dick ill tell you anyway. as your coming up to the lip of the jump, you want to try to compress your shocks (mostly your rear) as much as you can. there isnt really much to it.

ill finish that

by pushing down and then pull up

zeppelin
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x
ill finish that

by pushing down and then pull up i dunno, when i do it i guess its like i pull up the front wheels, but compress the back even more. i guess it really depends on the jump, how big it is and what kind of lip it has. raptorrider, just keep on riding and it will eventualy come to you, you will do it with out even realizing it.

04-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
i dunno, when i do it i guess its like i pull up the front wheels, but compress the back even more. i guess it really depends on the jump, how big it is and what kind of lip it has. raptorrider, just keep on riding and it will eventualy come to you, you will do it with out even realizing it.

yea you just have to do it its not one of those thing you can tell someone how to do