PDA

View Full Version : ATV's on ESPN2?

rooster_20
04-27-2006, 05:52 AM
I read in an ATVRider Mag that ESPN2 was going to start having Mxi races or somthing for quads. Anybody know when they are going to come on?

jrd426
04-27-2006, 06:09 AM
espn is putting together a series to compete with the nationals.all of them will be broadcasted on espn2.

Atkins
04-27-2006, 06:24 AM
pretty ****ing gay if you ask me. they need to either cover the nationals, or stay out of it. it's the people tht run the nationals that really give a sh*t about our sport, and the pros need to concentrate on the nationals. the factories will start making them concentrate on this bogus ESPN series since thats where the airtime is, and the nationals will get the short end of the stick.

in conclusion, thanks for realizing that you could make advertisement money off of our sport, but f*ck off for trying to take it over.

Ruby Soho
04-27-2006, 06:32 AM
so espn will have atv's on tv?

but there only doing national coverage?

quadrcr161
04-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
pretty ****ing gay if you ask me. they need to either cover the nationals, or stay out of it. it's the people tht run the nationals that really give a sh*t about our sport, and the pros need to concentrate on the nationals. the factories will start making them concentrate on this bogus ESPN series since thats where the airtime is, and the nationals will get the short end of the stick.

in conclusion, thanks for realizing that you could make advertisement money off of our sport, but f*ck off for trying to take it over.

have you been to the nationals? have you read the several page complaint list people have about doug morris and the atva? people are not happy with the nationals, but there is no other alternative. this will do nothing but make the sport bigger and stronger.

jrd426
04-27-2006, 07:00 AM

in conclusion, thanks for realizing that you could make advertisement money off of our sport, but f*ck off for trying to take it over. yo bro,learn your facts before you start ranting and raving about things you know nothing about.this espn series is probably the second best thing to happen to our sport.second to the factory's getting involved again.dont worry,i'm sure you'll jump on the band wagen as soon as everyone[pro's] starts racing the espn series!!!!

JHF219
04-27-2006, 07:31 AM

Damn dude, do you even pay attention ? The nationals are poorly run, and the tracks are poorly prepped to handle quads. As stated above there needs to be an alternative to the nationals, they are going downhill fast.

If im not mistaken, MXI tried to get the ATVA involved so that it would be a joint thing. ATVA wanted nothing to do with it. I think i read this somewhere but dont hold me to it.

Now are sport has factories again, we just need TV time :cool:

rooster_20
04-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Well all I was wondering is what time and date its going to be on?

honduh440
04-27-2006, 09:39 AM

:rolleyes:

rooster_20
04-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Does anybody know any dates or times when it comes on espn?

fultz416ex
04-28-2006, 07:09 PM
that series is coming to rossville, indiana. the track is called wildcat creek mx. this track is awesome. if you are from the area, you need to come and check it out.

travis

DJJ450r
04-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by rooster_20
Does anybody know any dates or times when it comes on espn?

Event Date Venue ESPN2 Telecast Date

May 20 Daniel Boone MX, London, Ky. Saturday, June 3, noon

May 21 Daniel Boone MX, London, Ky. Sunday, June 11, 1 p.m.

June 3 Echeconnee Off-Road Park Lizella, Ga. Saturday, June 17, 2 p.m.

June 4 Echeconnee Off-Road Park Lizella, Ga. Sunday, June 25, 1:30 p.m.

June 24 Blue Rock Raceway, Parry, Fla. Sunday, July 9, 1 p.m.

June 25 Blue Rock Raceway, Parry, Fla. Saturday, July 22, noon

July 8-9 South Fork Dirt Riders Park Taylorville, Ill. Saturday, Aug. 5, noon

July 22-23 Wild Cat Creek MX, Rossville, Ind. Sunday, Aug. 13, 1 p.m.

August TBD TBD Sunday, Aug. 20, noon

Aug. 19-20 Raceway Park, Englishtown, N.J. Sunday, Sept. 10, 1 p.m.

rooster_20
05-01-2006, 08:51 AM
DJJ450r

I deeply appreciate that last post.