PDA

View Full Version : exhaust

nprider_ak
04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
What do you guys think is the best kind of pipe for a 450r?

muddymulisha
04-30-2006, 03:35 PM
either yoshimura or HMF

05-01-2006, 07:29 AM
hate to say it but theirs no such thing as the best pipe. the pipe you run is only good as you are. like basicly every after market pipe are just as good as each other. if you look at how the piping in the pipe goes their all pritty much the same angles.

any after market pipe is better than stock.

a big core flows better than the quiet cores which you can fell it rev faster than.

also people are always talking about needing back pressure. the only pipes with back pressure are stock ones and ones with disks. when you have back pressure you gain bottom end. the more the pipe flows the higher top end you have.

but any thing is better than stock. i like shorties so i say tc or nmotion or mod a pipe in to a shorty.

CannondaleRider
05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Your such an idiot dude.

Many pipes will give more power then others. They're not all the same....F*ck, didn't you go from an HMF to a shortened STOCK pipe...yeah, your real knowledgable about exhaust systems.

And about aftermarket exhausts having no back pressure...what the hell do you think the internals of the can, plus the packing, is. Thats all for back pressure, along with quieting down the bike for sound regulations.....which you absolutely don't care about, because you obviously look for the loudest pipe, not one thats good for your motor.

I gotta tip for you, throw in a much smaller jet, then run your bike without the muffler, just a straight pipe......it'll run great, just like that f*cking pit bike:rolleyes:

450Rchaser
05-01-2006, 11:36 AM
I like mt LTE dual exhaust, but other than that I would go w/ HMF or Yoshi pipes. FMF titanium would be next on my list.

superman07
05-02-2006, 10:21 AM
I just bought a leovince exhaust for my 450 and I love it. It looks like a yoshi.