PDA

View Full Version : 04 MX ready 450R low hours

babyjoe
04-26-2006, 08:57 PM
For Sale 04 Race ready Honda 450R, I am selling my quad due to I am getting married and just bought a house. This quad has very low hours, the first year I raced only a few local races, the next year I was injured several times and was unable to race but just a couple local races, The motor has LOW HOURS, and is very strong does not use any oil , and starts on the first kick everytime. It is loaded to the gills with the best of every thing. The motor is all stock except for exhaust, jetting and K&N air filter, I stripped it down last winter and installed a gusset kit and powder coated the frame a gloss black. Parts include. Houser swingarm, Lonstar axle, Lonstar a arms, Houser steering stem, AC pro-pegs, Brand new Holeshots, Doglaus bead locks, Pro perch brake away lever, Carbon fiber hood, Steel braided brake lines, Elka susp. GT thunder linkage, Curtis sparks full system exhaust, and much much more too much to list...Very low hours ...must sell.... You can email me at jham@dotfoods.com
or call me 1-217-440-4806

tazman7
04-26-2006, 09:10 PM
How much? post some pics-

babyjoe
04-26-2006, 09:13 PM
$7200.00 obo. I thought I posted one....give me your email and I will send you several pics...