PDA

View Full Version : Coolant Hose

04-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I'm looking for the coolant hose that runs from the water pump to the back of the cylinder. If anyone has one in great shape and wants to get rid of it let me know.

Here is the one I am talking about...

250R-Dee
04-26-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm using ATC250R hoses. I got the complete set in excellent condition for $15 off of Ebay. I have an aftermarket radiator so the bends from the other hoses helped with the splicing job I had to do on my hoses.

Rich250RRacer
04-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by CT_330R
I'm looking for the coolant hose that runs from the water pump to the back of the cylinder. If anyone has one in great shape and wants to get rid of it let me know.

Here is the one I am talking about...

That hose should still be available new.

SET THE STAGE
04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by TRX250RJapan
I'm using ATC250R hoses. I got the complete set in excellent condition for $15 off of Ebay. I have an aftermarket radiator so the bends from the other hoses helped with the splicing job I had to do on my hoses.

aren't the atc hoses shorter than the trx ones though? i mean the ones that connect to the radiator at least, i know the one from the pump to the cylinder would be the same

250r4life
04-26-2006, 11:27 PM
dude, go to CALATV.COM and you can get the set for like $40

beerock
04-26-2006, 11:39 PM
a regular hose will work fine if you cut it the right length

250R-Dee
04-27-2006, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by SET THE STAGE
aren't the atc hoses shorter than the trx ones though? i mean the ones that connect to the radiator at least, i know the one from the pump to the cylinder would be the same

The hose that goes from the water pump to the head is the same length on the ATC's and TRX's. I bought the ATC's hoses because I needed some extra 90* bends to make my hoses fit the radiator correctly.

You can also ge the hoses from any of the OEM parts dealers in the sticky.