PDA

View Full Version : I Need Warrior Help!!!

Quadboy350
04-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Ok i started taking apart my warrior so it could be powdercoated. I got to the swingarm bolt that goes through the frame and swingarm both its like a foot long. i got the nut off one side but the bolt just wont come out i even hooked an impactool up to it and hit it with a hammer as it was turning but it still wouldnt slide out. WHAT DO I DO????

humblesquirel21
04-26-2006, 08:02 PM
use a penatrating oil liek liquid wrech use alot of it and let it set in then try some more

Quadboy350
04-26-2006, 08:22 PM
is the bolt just a regular bolt with a nut or is there a trick to it?

97warrior
04-30-2006, 09:44 AM
it sounds like your swingarm pivot bolt is frozen in there.it happened to me and it cost me 200 bucks to get it out

250r/kfxrider
06-28-2006, 09:13 PM
What I had to do was spread the frame apart enough to get a recipricating saw in there and cut it off! It is a two man job but pretty easy. What happened was your pivot bolt rusted solid to the sleeve that is in the swingarm, there is NO way to get is out without cutting, trust me we tried everything!!! (even a sledge hammer):grr: I just went on ebay and bought a good used one.

XCAdam89
06-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by 250r/kfxrider
What I had to do was spread the frame apart enough to get a recipricating saw in there and cut it off! It is a two man job but pretty easy. What happened was your pivot bolt rusted solid to the sleeve that is in the swingarm, there is NO way to get is out without cutting, trust me we tried everything!!! (even a sledge hammer):grr: I just went on ebay and bought a good used one.

Sounds Right! If you need any specific Help, aircooledracers.com should be able to help ya.