PDA

View Full Version : Port Elizabeth, NJ???

JoiseyRider
08-03-2002, 08:59 PM
Does anyone still ride at Port Elizabeth or did the cops really start busting down on people going there? I've never been there, only heard it was a great place. Been riding at Tri-Boro for about three years now and its getting quite boring. Plus Johnny Law has been a factor there lately.

08-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Never rode at Port Eliz but hear its getting more and more attention just like every other place.

Curious about where Tri-Boro is though?

suzukidzrider
08-04-2002, 02:56 PM
this is the year riding is going killed,they have more and more pressure to bust illegal riding now,and if you ride in nj you got some things against you,triboro is in ny city or some spot you know in nj,if its the nyc spot i rode there a few times and have some good nycity spots,long island is getting squished too,riding is dying,and it sucks

08-04-2002, 10:05 PM
riding is dying,and it sucks

This is true. I have tried more than once to get up a group to start a protest parade from one of the more popular riding spots to the state house in Trenton (with the quads and let us ride type signs on the trucks and trailers etc.) but no one seems like they can be bothered.

I get stuff like have to work or dont drive and a lot of other lazy @$$ BS, but all these guys seem to take time off to ride, get rides from their friends or family when they go ride their quads, so I gave up the idea being a little ticked off about what a bunch of self centered lame @$$e$ I was dealing with.

Sorry for the rant but you supplied the podium.