PDA

View Full Version : has anyone??

wckedclownz69
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
has anyone been really bored lately??? its been raining here and nuthing really to do cant skate, cant ride....just been boring... waiting for parts to come in..school has been boring since its getting close to summer... the days have been going really slow...

quads14589
04-25-2006, 05:50 PM
it rained for 2 days straight and ive been a little bored but now i am not because me and my dad r going to be going to a boat dealer to check out a boat, im preety happy

WhiteYFZ
04-25-2006, 05:52 PM
yea ive been bored. its nice here, but i cant ride cuz im waiting for parts too.. a arms/shocks/axel

but i cant take schoooll.. i hate it soo much.. i just dont care for it.. i really only like quads/and messign with computers and stufF

Yfz450dan
04-25-2006, 06:43 PM
I have been bored! I allways ride on weekends and for the past 4 weeks it has rained!:mad: Its raining right now!:mad:

04-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by tjespo22
yea ive been bored. its nice here, but i cant ride cuz im waiting for parts too.. a arms/shocks/axel

but i cant take schoooll.. i hate it soo much.. i just dont care for it.. i really only like quads/and messign with computers and stufF

You dont go to school?

WhiteYFZ
04-25-2006, 06:50 PM
i do.:blah:

miller821
04-25-2006, 07:40 PM
20 Days of school left and it sucks... Today my last hour ( which is about 46 min long) sucked cause I had nothing to do.... I found a fake sword and just messed around with it, but in 20 days it'll all get better.

dirt308
04-25-2006, 07:52 PM
its been the same way here, Except school was actually not boring today. We got there and went to our homerooms and they announced that there would be no classes and it was a special day. All we did was report on what we liked in our school and what we didn't like and then had a speaker come in and talk. Our school never does stuff like this so it made this week a little less boring.

ilpadrino113
04-26-2006, 08:30 AM
this is my last week at college, i can't wait to get home to go ridin again

MoToX199
04-26-2006, 10:39 AM
school isnt that bad,i actually look forward to school cause i have to classes of small engines(basically workin on dirtbikes),i have a polytech class(polytech is the same thing as a vocational school,yes i plan on goin to college i just love workin on motors) and the class is a powersports class so we can work on anythin there and i also have polytech auto where i work on cars so most of my day at school isnt bad at all,cause i enjoy all of it