PDA

View Full Version : Tourist Trophy for ps2

killen them all
04-25-2006, 06:59 AM
^^^^ who has played it i just boght it and love it

JLanphear
04-25-2006, 07:01 AM
Yup I got it when it first came out and it's a great game. Wish you could race against like 20 other bikes at once, but that's one of my only gripes.

rbgnwa45
04-25-2006, 07:47 AM
I just got true crime: streets of NY, starwars battlefront 2, splinter cell, and NFSU2. The driving physics in True Crime is a lot different than san andreas, and it's a lot harder to get used to, it's quirky and near impossible to prevent crashing at speed because you will get rammed from the side at an intersection, but the fighting is awesome because you can plant evidence on people, then beat the S out of them with a nightstick, and/or shoot them in the leg just cuz :devil: . Then arrest them. It's a pretty good game realistic wise, and has re-play value. I'm not playing it much, because I'm addicted to NFSU2. I'm playing it on easy and it's pretty hard. I've got a focus with all level 1 upgrades, and it looks pretty sick. It's blue, with blue streetglow, orion body kit all around, NFSU special rims, and 3 flame/modern decals and a bunch of carbon fiber parts...It just looks so sick :devil: I've got 2 sponsors, like 20,000 grand and a supra just got in @ the car lot, but my focus is fast enough (tuned ECU/turbo etc), and the supra ain't that much faster even tho it says it is (focus - 273km/h in 5th without nitrous), and I can't even get the supra to go over 258km/h in 6th with nitrous (I tried the supra out with all the parts but didn't save the game). Plus the handling is crap, so I'm gonna wait till a sick car comes into the car lot (skyline:devil: ) then mod the F oughta that :cool: SOrry for the long post..NFSU2 is awesome.

04-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
I just got true crime: streets of NY, starwars battlefront 2, splinter cell, and NFSU2. The driving physics in True Crime is a lot different than san andreas, and it's a lot harder to get used to, it's quirky and near impossible to prevent crashing at speed because you will get rammed from the side at an intersection, but the fighting is awesome because you can plant evidence on people, then beat the S out of them with a nightstick, and/or shoot them in the leg just cuz :devil: . Then arrest them. It's a pretty good game realistic wise, and has re-play value. I'm not playing it much, because I'm addicted to NFSU2. I'm playing it on easy and it's pretty hard. I've got a focus with all level 1 upgrades, and it looks pretty sick. It's blue, with blue streetglow, orion body kit all around, NFSU special rims, and 3 flame/modern decals and a bunch of carbon fiber parts...It just looks so sick :devil: I've got 2 sponsors, like 20,000 grand and a supra just got in @ the car lot, but my focus is fast enough (tuned ECU/turbo etc), and the supra ain't that much faster even tho it says it is (focus - 273km/h in 5th without nitrous), and I can't even get the supra to go over 258km/h in 6th with nitrous (I tried the supra out with all the parts but didn't save the game). Plus the handling is crap, so I'm gonna wait till a sick car comes into the car lot (skyline:devil: ) then mod the F oughta that :cool: SOrry for the long post..NFSU2 is awesome. Umm, neat?

rbgnwa45
04-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Actually it's 'sweet' :o