berge75
04-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Here's a couple of pics of a repaired rear linkage bracket.http://

berge75
04-24-2006, 06:48 PM
This is all you need to remove to get at it. Not a big deal. http://

DezSled
04-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the pics, it is a great preventative modification. With the warranty package I have to wait until it shows some paint flaking or some fatigue cracks to show the dealer.

rh250r
05-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Nice job.
What did you use there, a washer?

onesavage
05-01-2006, 11:51 AM
nice clean weld. not tryin to dog on anyone or start anything but the pictures i seen before n when i looked at my own was the top mount was the one with basically two tac welds, maybe its both top n bottom mounts. any clarification anyone has would be appreciated. thanks.

berge75
05-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by onesavage
nice clean weld. not tryin to dog on anyone or start anything but the pictures i seen before n when i looked at my own was the top mount was the one with basically two tac welds, maybe its both top n bottom mounts. any clarification anyone has would be appreciated. thanks.
The bottom mount was the only place where there was a problem. It was tack welded front and rear on the washer that is inserted into the frame mount. I hear that the later ones are coming from the fatory welded all the way around.

Quadprorider
05-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by berge75
The bottom mount was the only place where there was a problem. It was tack welded front and rear on the washer that is inserted into the frame mount. I hear that the later ones are coming from the fatory welded all the way around.

What you hear is correct. Mine was welded from the factory where there was no welds then some ON TOP too. To say the least, it has about the same amount of weld that yours has. Nice job though. Just one thing, where did you get the suzuki paint or what color did you do it in? Thanks

INFANTRY RACING
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Quadprorider
What you hear is correct. Mine was welded from the factory where there was no welds then some ON TOP too. To say the least, it has about the same amount of weld that yours has. Nice job though. Just one thing, where did you get the suzuki paint or what color did you do it in? Thanks looks like black spray paint to me mate