PDA

View Full Version : Passing out?

Mxjunkie
04-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey I need help with something, I know this isnt a doctors office or anything but I'm kind of freaked out.. Sorry if this is a dumb post...

My mom called me and we dont get along and I was REALLY mad, I've never been so mad in my life, and I had like a urge all over and I picked up a chair and threw it across the kitchen, then I went to open my bedroom door and I got dizzy, vision went blurry and just fell, couldnt move, had a hard time breathing and I passed out.

If anyone can help me atleast give me an idea of wtf happened so I can calm down a little... I'm under the gun with school and such so yes I am stressed out to the max.. I'm calling the doctors office tomorrow and getting an appointment.

PismoLocal
04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds like panic/anxiety attack. One of my buddies girlfriend is like that she just passes out when ever she gets really pissed off or scared just like in the cartoons its crazy.

quads14589
04-24-2006, 04:54 PM
ya it does sound like panic or u get to scared and your body shuts donw like exhuastion

450robot
04-24-2006, 04:54 PM
sounds like what pismo said, stress can do weird things to the body

Titanium
04-24-2006, 04:59 PM
i do that quite a bit too. one time i punched a wall when i was on the phone with my mom too and she pissed me off and my body got really tense and i jus passed out.

04-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
Sounds like panic/anxiety attack. One of my buddies girlfriend is like that she just passes out when ever she gets really pissed off or scared just like in the cartoons its crazy. i wish my gf would pass out when she gets mad instead of beating the fluck outta me

JRP
04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
yea my mom and my uncle has panic attacks all the time. They use to pass out but they have meds so there good now.

PismoLocal
04-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Ya my friends and i all thought she was fakin it but one time she fainted in front of me. she fell like a rag doll and hit her head on the ground dam hard there is no way it was fake. It sounded like home run hit at a baseball game.

Scott-300ex
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeh, you just got to hiped up and your body couldn't take it so it forced itself to sleep and you passed out.

One time I got in a shouting fight or wutever and I was really worked up so I ran downstairs to play my drums to beat the $hit out of something, I played so hard and the whole time I was thinkin I'm ganna pass out, cuz I was so worked up.

Its not ganna kill ya, its just wut your body does. Try and chill off next time. LoL.

coolex
04-24-2006, 08:03 PM
u had an anxiety attack

i used to get them but now i take meds for it

04-24-2006, 08:39 PM
It was just the roofie i slipped in your coke bottle.

04-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
It was just the roofie i slipped in your coke bottle. that might be the gayest thing ive ever heard on this site

04-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
that might be the gayest thing ive ever heard on this site Do 1 wint teh prize>?

coolex
04-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
that might be the gayest thing ive ever heard on this site

at least he didnt explain in details wat he did to josh after he passed out

04-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Do 1 wint teh prize>? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/positive14.jpg