PDA

View Full Version : Works Piggy Back Pro-Series?

Sparks425Ex
08-03-2002, 12:14 PM
Does anyone have these?

The ones i am lookin at are The Stadium Series shocks with Comp adjust only. They have the rezze mounted to the shock.

I can't explain everything. But does anyone have them or riddin on them?

How do they perfrom?

What is the difference between the Stadium and the Normal shocks?

The Stadium cost about $40 more.

Should i get these of just get the TPR with rezzies.

Dave400ex
08-04-2002, 03:12 PM
You could also get Elka`s.

Foxrage
08-04-2002, 03:58 PM
Ya i think works pro piggys are just as much as elkas so i would get some elkas instaed.

Wired
08-04-2002, 07:10 PM
my brother has the pro stadium series piggy back tripple rate fully adjustable shocks on his R and their nice! its sits sooo low but he has yet to bottom them out. its valved a little stiff for him but we can adjust the shocks to just about perfect for him. they looked like they were blown out when we put them on but thats just the sag in it. their an awsome shock and for the price we paid for them we couldnt pass up this deal! :macho

honda400exrider
08-04-2002, 07:13 PM
i think steve abbott has them on his ex, and nothing is tooo cheap on his bikes, but yeah, i have heard alot of great things about the elkas. so i would get them instead. also i was wondering, howare the pep shox? i noticed that sum of the guys in huevos have them.

Dave400ex
08-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Yeah the higher set of Works are better, but I will think the Elka`s are better and around the same Price so I would go with the Elka`s. Plus with Elka you can get a Rear Rebuild to match the Shocks.

PEP Shocks are awesome. Axis and PEP are the best shocks out right now but Elka will catch up, and SOON.