PDA

View Full Version : 250r

bvbszb
04-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I am looking for a nice 250r and I am located in South Central Michigan. I don't have much extra time so I cant travel more than a few hours to pick up but I am ready to buy now! I am currently looking at a couple but either not what I want or they are too far away. I prefer an 88' or 89' and would like to have lights for trail riding but I also ride MX and would like A-arms, shocks, and axle. I dont race competitively and dont care if the engine is trick as long as it is sound and reliable. I am pretty picky and dont want any junk but if you have a nice one please send me pictures...I will move fast!

A A R O N
04-24-2006, 02:04 PM
make offer

tjlong
05-11-2006, 12:21 PM
I've got just what you're lookin for(if you're still looking). I'm in NW Ohio. Check out my 250 http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=226106

I'm asking 3500 now, but make me an offer. It comes with an extra set of rims and tires, and various other parts. It is on eBay right now. I can meet you halfway if it will make your life easier. Let me know

machwon
05-11-2006, 06:15 PM
I have one for sale but I need to reassemble it. e-mail me at rbracing11@msn.com if interested.