PDA

View Full Version : ROX anti-vibration handlebar risers

jeepnrocks
04-24-2006, 10:04 AM
I have a set of rox anti vib pivoting bar risers for sale. these are 7/8 bar to 1 and 1/8 bar conversions also which allow you to run pro taper or fasst style bars. they are in grat shape and work wonderfully. THese retail for 149.99 I will be listing them on ebay this evening. If your interested the price is 85.00 dollars shipped. Paypal only.
Jeepo
click here for the product review (http://****************.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1266)
from the rox web site these are model # 2R-AV2SP

[quote]Rox Patented Anti-Vibration Pivoting Handlebar Risers for ATV's

Anti-Vibe design reduces vibration in bars at high RPM's and provides a shock dampening feature to protect components and rider during harsh impacts.
Adjustable
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motorcross style handlebar and maintain stock height.
Universal
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any ATV that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum anodized gold
Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your ATV with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/tech/Rox/DSC02617.jpg

450man
04-24-2006, 12:40 PM
hey man wait to hear back from me before you put them on ebay. i am really interested about these, i will let you know before 6-7 tonight. Mark

450man
04-24-2006, 04:50 PM
hey man do you have a set of used oversize bars too? if so i will take them. let me know

jeepnrocks
04-25-2006, 04:31 PM
I am sorry I dont have any used over sized bars at the moment. I will have some pro tapers for sale in a few weeks most likely.