PDA

View Full Version : girl friends and ridding?

One_Bad_400
04-23-2006, 08:36 PM
how do ya'lls girl friends take to ya'll ridding?

my girl friend dont like it verry much cuz it takes away from her time... and when i say stuff about it she kinda gets an additud and then sometimes she'll be like talking about me racing and just and brag to her friends or something that i race quads...

and tonight... she has just told me she thinks we need to take a break so i can focus on racing... what would you do if your girlfriend said that? in a way i think it would be nice where i can get to doing stuff about working on my trailer and race bike and shuff with out worrying about her being mad at me... but then i dont think i could consontrait becasue i would be thinking about her and missing her... and just getting back to the old ways... i onow... girls confuze me?!?!

and she said if we take a break no one would know... only me and her...?!??!

catfishing
04-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Well 20yrs ago that was a way to say I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE !!!
LOL!! I dont things have changed that much. I think she just dumped you!!!

wckedclownz69
04-23-2006, 08:42 PM
lol girls suck.... idno how to help ya

04-23-2006, 08:42 PM
yah dude. she trying to let you go easy. u should prob. just leave her. when the seasons over if she gets back with you then it was meant to be. u know how that bird letting go thing is

One_Bad_400
04-23-2006, 08:45 PM
no... i onow... like we're happy.. and we just spent all day together and ya know... had some fun... but like.. i onow... must be that PMS crap... she does this every time she goes threw that... i swair... last time she was on her time she theatened to break up with me... and i know she didnt find another man... she has no time to find another man... she's always with me... and every kid around here knows i would kick there butt inside and out if they ever touched her or said something to her about getting together...

fast_enough
04-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
u know how that bird letting go thing is

Sometimes, when the bird starts coming back, I feel like shooting it.

04-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by fast_enough
Sometimes, when the bird starts coming back, I feel like shooting it. yah they sh1t all over you just like a girl. metaphorically speaking unless u and her are into that stuff

flyin#5
04-23-2006, 08:49 PM
yea you just got the can. haha. my gf knows i ride a lot... and respect that if i want to go riding instead of hanging out with her. of course she isnt always happy about that, but at least she understands. of course she does like to go riding also.

04-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
of course she does like to go riding also. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: be safe man. wear your helmet

fast_enough
04-23-2006, 08:52 PM
yah they sh1t all over you just like a girl. metaphorically speaking unless u and her are into that stuff

If we were into that, I would probably just use the bullet on me.

04-23-2006, 08:55 PM
If we were into that, I would probably just use the bullet on me. the bullet as in that underwater vibrator? jeez dude! :p :p :p

rooster_20
04-24-2006, 10:00 AM
My girlfriend goes riding with me and never says anything about me working on my quad or anything. Guess im just lucky haha! Oh yea sorry bout your situation

Mxjunkie
04-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I had a girl friend before I moved that lived hell 400ft up the road, she would come out and watch me ride all day long, she'd ride on the back and everything. She would even help work on my cr lol

Now.. I had one that was a pita about me riding and I cut ties with her real quick. She wouldnt let me go ride with my buddys, if I even mentioned riding she would get pissy and do the sighing crap and make a huge scene.. I've had a few like that and I cant stand chicks like that now. I know love is one thing, but I never complained going shopping for hours apon hours. I took a girl riding and 30 minutes she wanted to go home cause she got dirty.

If I were in your shoes I'd just tell her if she wants to take a break just because your racing then she isnt for you then.

zedicus00
04-24-2006, 10:24 AM
get a girl that is atleast mildly into it. let her ride with u. then talk her into learning how to drive the thing... then get her a blaster... old ones can be found in purple already... girls love them... mine does...

it also helps to find a girl that doesnt mind being a lil dirty, this makes riding a lot more fun.... on the track and in the bedroom.

Plante400
04-24-2006, 11:13 AM
perfect chance to finally get laid by SOmeone ELS

ballisticpb
04-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
If I were in your shoes I'd just tell her if she wants to take a break just because your racing then she isnt for you then.

hit it right on there.... if she will not let you go out to do something you love then she does not understand you and who you are.... call it over and move on.

04-24-2006, 11:50 AM
I have a girlfriend during the week and track hoes over the weekend. I would highly reccomend it.

PismoLocal
04-24-2006, 11:53 AM
My girlfriend thinks that riding and quads are the devil, she hates it. I have been riding the pismo dunes every saturday for almost 2 years. My crazy girlfriend decided to get saturdays off so that she can hang out with me and i told her the only way she is gonna be able to spend time with me on saturdays is if she can keep up.

NacsMXer
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
I have a girlfriend during the week and track hoes over the weekend. I would highly reccomend it.

Haha.... makes me think of this movie "don't kill me man c'mon, I got kids, I gotta MFing girfriend, I got a wife on the side..."
:blah:

Punk'd
04-24-2006, 01:21 PM
No matter what girl you have.. Girlfriends will always be a mess

FourFiftyFour
04-24-2006, 01:29 PM
or u could just stay single so u can ride whenever and wherever u want instead of complaining about your gfs not letting u go ride...or simply find a girl who has other hobbies to keep her busy while you are riding or find a girl who rides or wants to start riding... pretty much all u can do unless u just want to keep on whining and complaining about girlfriends not letting u go ride. Just go ride..if they wont stay with u then they arent worth it anyway and dont support what u like/love in life

MR.BIG
04-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Don't sweat it just say ok and do your own thing. It's seem when you don't act like you care about them they want you more chicks are screwed up that way!:eek2:

user101
04-24-2006, 01:41 PM
boot her *** out the door. there is always someone better out there, always!!!

fast_enough
04-24-2006, 01:49 PM
the bullet as in that underwater vibrator? jeez dude! :p :p :p

Quick question...What the hell are you into? lol

Mxjunkie
04-24-2006, 02:23 PM
the bullet as in that underwater vibrator? jeez dude! :p :p :p

lmfao! I've herd of them.. quite interesting..

bulkdriverlp
04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
now this topic is getting interesting, buuazzzzzzzzzsazffzzzzzzz

oh oh oh aaahhhhh:o

tater_kamik
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
or u could just stay single so u can ride whenever and wherever u want instead of complaining about your gfs not letting u go ride...or simply find a girl who has other hobbies to keep her busy while you are riding or find a girl who rides or wants to start riding... pretty much all u can do unless u just want to keep on whining and complaining about girlfriends not letting u go ride. Just go ride..if they wont stay with u then they arent worth it anyway and dont support what u like/love in life

exactly!

jordan_m6
04-24-2006, 03:06 PM
sound like she like someone else but is not for sure and she wants to test him out before she completely loses you.

dont get in any serious relationships. they only keep you from doing what you wanna do.

PismoLocal
04-24-2006, 03:07 PM

Ya im just gonna find a girl that rides...........

So Cdale are you going to the group ride in june or what?

Oh ya, sweeet wanna be my g/f??? :devil:

04-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Quick question...What the hell are you into? lol its fun in the tub

Scott-300ex
04-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400

and she said if we take a break no one would know... only me and her...?!??!

And the 40,000 people on here. LoL

Originally posted by One_Bad_400

and every kid around here knows i would kick there butt inside and out if they ever touched her or said something to her about getting together...

You like to touch other guys butts? Ok man, wutever your into.

J/K

But wut I would do is say, You don't wanna break up and you still care about her but this is something you really enjoy doing, but you still love/like her and wouldn't wanna loose her. Make her feel like she's important but you still wanna do your fun hobby.

If you get rid of her, wut I would do is go to where you ride and there are girls that ride, find one and walk over to her. Any chick thats where you ride and talk to them and go out with them.

My girlfriend doesn't mind me riding at all. I think she likes that I ride. She came with me to get my 250r and she told me to go ride out at her house. She has horses so she knows wut its like. Except she'll always be like, "Yeh, when me and my family go riding." Its so hard for me to get it straight that she means horses, cuz I hear riding, and quads go in my head.

FourFiftyFour
04-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
Ya im just gonna find a girl that rides...........

So Cdale are you going to the group ride in june or what?

Oh ya, sweeet wanna be my g/f??? :devil:

haha sorry to bust your bubble guys, but im not interested in any relationship! lol

<DRS>GPF
04-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by catfishing
Well 20yrs ago that was a way to say I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE !!!
LOL!! I dont things have changed that much. I think she just dumped you!!!

ditto...

and from the sound of it, she's found someone else and couldnt take the guilt..

girls.. hmph!... "morals on the fly"... but its deal with it, or its a butt deal..

for me, i ended up married.. which somehow manages to eventually take the fire out..lol

quads14589
04-24-2006, 06:03 PM
idk becuase i dumped mine like 3 weeks ago had enought with that b**** haha lol. we never went riding together

400exrules
04-24-2006, 06:15 PM
haha sorry to bust your bubble guys, but im not interested in any relationship! lol

ouch.......burn!

woodsman250r
04-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Until you are at the point in your life where you fall in love and want to get married, girls are a waste of time and money. Don't let some girl ruin what you enjoy. Most girls get jealous over stupid things like riding and are not worth wasting your time getting upset over it. I know it sounds harsh but its true.

fast_enough
04-24-2006, 08:19 PM
its fun in the tub

I believe the BAN button is neccesary for this comment lol, fun in the tub rub a dub dub

04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
I believe the BAN button is neccesary for this comment lol, fun in the tub rub a dub dub U KNOW HOW IT GOES TOO!!!!!!!! if the button gets pulled were both gone now.

TacomaNC4X4
04-24-2006, 09:21 PM
too many girls...too little time

ZSNOW
08-07-2006, 11:03 AM
my girl rides so i don't have a problem:D but when i start jumping and stuff she gets mad because i can hurt myself....she already brought me to the hospatil once

quadsquadron221
08-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Girls dont let you do anything. You do what you want to do and the *****es can deal with it or leave. Ragin is no excuse for a woman to act bad. My last serious woman of 5 years broke up with me because i was cheating on her. Its bad for a couple weeks then its all good again. Its so much easier being single i do what i want when i want. I hit on who i want to hit one. You can bring home woman and just have fun. You should just giver her the boot and do whatever you want to do.

WhiteZrider
08-07-2006, 11:26 AM
my girlfriend has a dirtbike i would put i picture up but i think i would get in trouble

Chris S.
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey, your about 20 years old, you should not have the mind set you have about relationships. Don't ever take a girlfriend to seriously at your age unless she makes some serious money or her parents are stinken rich and close to croakin. I know that doesn't seem right but that is the truth. Don't ever have yourself in a situation that will set you up for heartbreak. Girls are constantly wanting all your extra time and always playing mind games and all that other circus *****, who needs it. Don't let them play such a valuable role in your life yet, that time will come soon enough so enjoy yourself for now and shuffle the ******s like a deck of cards. Trust me!

redlineranger
08-07-2006, 01:36 PM
most of the g/f's i've had, have had a problem with me riding and i tell em straight up i dont give a f*ck what you think. lol dont let a girl tell you what to do and what not to do. i donno though almost all the girls down here thinks that its sexy(there crazy about a guy in MX gear down here), and most will tell you they love watching.

but anyways man it seems like you and her are great for each other, so i would deffinately try to hold onto that. im sure she likes to do things that you would rather not do, so honestly she cant get mad at you for riding, but hey girls are weird we all know that.