PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust ???

GIXXER1KR
04-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I have the Yosh RS7 and was curious if there is anything i could do to quiet it down when i ride at night other than putting on the stock muffler!

wckedclownz69
04-23-2006, 07:21 PM
yeah right... yoshis r loud as hell

GIXXER1KR
04-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Its not too bad but more than id like at night!!!!

QuadJunkies
04-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by wckedclownz69
yeah right... yoshis r loud as hell Not all Yoshis... We have the Quiet Core slip on and it darn near sounds stock until you get on it.Then it sounds really throaty.:macho
GIXXER1KR~~ w/o me going and looking, is that the one that is full system and runs like 700-800.00??? We almost bought that pipe, weet looking too! But...

Do you have motor work done?? If not, stick with a Slip onand save some money, a full system will only gain you 1/2-1 HP at best with a full. That came straight from Yoshiumura mouth.;)

john.E.business
04-25-2006, 10:44 AM
So your saying that with my full system trc yosh and a k&n and dynojet i have only gained 1/2 hp to 1 hp? i find that hard to believe cause it is like riding a totally different bike.... btw i guess that was a waste of 750$ canadian....

QuadJunkies
04-25-2006, 11:16 AM
Like I said...

Yoshi told us this on the phone... I would think they would know what they are talking about :o The gains arent significant enough to spend that kind of dough

Yes... that is what Im saying. The gains from just the pipe arent that much until you tap into the motor. Each quad will vary on HP changesd but they said it wasnt a great gain with a fullsystem.

Im thinking that we got a GOOD HONEST rep who didnt take us for a ride like maybe someone else might have
How do you like your K&N?? Eventually, thats what we will switch to, that should give it a litle more poop too :D

john.E.business
04-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Seems to be working well... and whatever if that is all the agin you get then that's all i needed at this point because it has so much more bottom to midrange power it's very torque now which is what i wanted because i found the 05's to be very choppy in the bottom of first and second gear....