PDA

View Full Version : Mx ready yamaha blaster for sale!!!

blastermx_00
04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
ok the blaster is almost done and i am going to go ahead and try to get rid of it. I have found a 450r that i want to buy so i gotta move this first. The quad is almost all new. Haven even got it all back together yet so there are no pics for now but there will be soon. Heres a mod list though.

front suspension: elka shocks (new) with worldclass racing a arms +3 (new), eyeball engineering hd balljonts (new), and asr pro racer tie rods with heim joints(new).

Rear suspension: z400 shock (new), +3 swingarm with new pc on it (new), banshee axle and stock carrier with brand new bearings.

Frame is painted candy blue

ceet rebel flag seat cover (new)

pb airscoops (new)

pb vented race hood (new)

pced steering stm (Fresh pc)

pro taper se bars (new)

tusk nerf bars (new)

tusk tehter switch (new)

ac grab bar (new)

brand new holeshots (new)

brand new itp t9 front wheels and pro lock rears (new)

mudcaps (new)

Motor: The motor is still not all the way together right now so it's brand new. Has a national portjob on it with a milled and rechambered head, wiseco piston and all new bearings.

CPW 30mm racing carb

boyseen 2 stage racing reeds 9New)

pro circuit racing exaust (great shape)

uni filter (new)

powermad hand guards (new)

lots of polished and pced parts.

White bros bumper and much more

This quad is 80% new just rebuilt this winter. I built it up to race mx but realized i am to big for a blaster. I'm 6'2 and 190lbs. I will also trade this quad and cash for a 450r or yfz. Ready to get rid of it so make me an offer. Theres a lot of $$4 in this quad and it is very nice. Pics will be up soon. I can work out shipping or i might be able to deliver the quad half way or all the way if you are not to far. thnaks you for looking and Start making offers or asking questions. Thanks

blastermx_00
04-23-2006, 12:56 PM
There is also a box full of parts that come with this quad including the stock wheels (freash black paint) stock front tires and lots of other parts. Thanks

blasteracer24
04-23-2006, 01:29 PM
this is a nice blaster would be good for a youth prod rider.

blastermx_00
04-23-2006, 06:39 PM
yes it is and thanks for the compliment man. I have pics of the blaster how it is now if anyone wants them let me know. Thanks

iwreckedmyquad
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
post some pic or email me at blasterWAYfaster@aim.com

lilbstory
04-30-2006, 08:34 PM
is there anyway i could just buy your tires and wheels if so name a price thanks

blastermx_00
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
not parting sorry. Also would be willing to trade the quad for 450r stuff. Like a frame, aftermarket shocks, a arms adn plastic. Like as a package. Or any 450 of = value. gonna build one from the ground up. Pics soon.

lilbstory
05-03-2006, 06:59 AM
come on just the wheels and tires

lilbstory
05-03-2006, 07:02 AM
come on please

sadinkins
05-07-2006, 02:46 PM
how about some pic to sadinkins@nctc.com . we are in ky and might be interested. how much?