PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Or Trade

dirtwarriors
04-23-2006, 07:46 AM
1998 Yamaha Banshee

MODS..dura blue axle...itp wheels...e-block off..dg bumper..nerf bars...belly skid plate...swing arm skid plate...alum intake...K&n air filter...clean air box lid...renthal bars..alum grill...alum shifter...works racing shocks...x-ring chain...skid graphics...pipes..stage 3 jet kit...bigger carbs...reeds...reed spacers...reed cage...port and polished top end...milled head...new pistons...big bore...carb thors...also come with stock shocks..

just had a tune up not to long ago..never had a problem with this at all..always starts right up 1st kick...never have to change the plugs( ive never changed the plugs in it once )....has alot of power for a banshee..this is by far the fastest banshee ive seen or rode

$2,800 obo
-

2005 goped

all stock but comes with aftermarket pipe...new back tire....only thing it needs is a new chain thats $15-$25

$130 obo
-
1991 Ford Explorer

The truck runs great v6 engine 4x4 auto 2dr...the truck is red but has a green drivers side door and fender because it was hit and needed to be replaced ( this is the way i got it..i replaced the fender and door )...its got clear lights on the front...newer tires and wheels..the truck has alot of power for its age and runs awesome..

Needs- Paint Job...Windshild....and inside put back in...also could use brakes but its not a most

the truck does have some rust on the rocker pannels but this is normal on a truck

i got this truck as project to make it into a offroader but i dont have the time or money to do it right now so it must go

$700 obo
-

1987 Ford Bronco

runs beauiful super power...motor is mint..new tranny less then 4,000 miles on it..new wheels...newer tires..tube offroad bumper..the inside is very clean...its got alot of new parts on the motor that have been replaced becuase it was needed or just was old...but

Needs- Paint Job..tailgate ( what bronco doesnt )..4x4 switch fixed...and needs a new batt..

also comes with stock bumper...running boards...stock exhaust...lund visor...stock wheels and tires

$950 obo
-

Two Snow Boards

One red used has marks on it but still a great board for someone learding to snowboard or looking got a board $125 obo

2nd blue and white used once gloss paint looks really nice like almost no marks on it at all..board looks brand new $200 obo
-
12inch RockFord Subwoofer

I got this subwoofer last year and was going to put it in my truck and never got around to it.. its looks brand new and comes with a box $80 obo
-

2001 Yamaha TTR-125

this bike is a project i got it from a friend that didnt use it anymore..it needs a top end and brakes...besides that its about it...its stripped right now and needs to be put back together..i started this but i dont have the time to finish...i repainted the frame/swing arm blue...it also has a gtyr exhaust and k&n air filter and jet kit...the fenders dont look that good..there were painted red ( thats the way i got it ) but since we all know yamaha's are blue i painted them blue..but its a dirtbike and you can get all brand new fenders for under $100...but this would be a great project and would cost that much to finish it.. i would have to say maybe $300 max to finish it which isnt bad at all..
$400 obo
-

Stock Parts

yfz450 frame guard $15

yfz450 grab bar $10

yfz450 handle bars $5

warrior stock exhaust $30

warrior bumper $15

warrior grab bar $10

warrior handle bars $5

warrior black rear fender $15

warrior light guard $15

warrior chain $25

warrior shifter $20

z400 header $20

z400 exhaust $25

z400 front rims $25

z400 bumper $12

z400 shifter $7

banshee shocks $30

banshee air filter $15

250r head light $16

kz100 head light $20

xr200r rear tire $5

stock tahoe rims and tires $200

If there is anything you want to know about thing just pm and tell me what its about or if you have an offer on something.

Also i can get pics of everything just ask thanks.

rippin2
04-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Any pics of the banshee? would you trade for a 416

dirtwarriors
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
no im sorry i cant trade the banshee for a 416 i need the money. maybe if you had a street bike then we would work out something. and if you pm me your email i will send you pics of the banshee

nolte727
04-25-2006, 09:42 AM
pics of the shee

freesperit
04-25-2006, 02:09 PM
PMed ya