PDA

View Full Version : Idea for selling

KILLER EX
04-23-2006, 07:32 AM
I swear half of the people on here don't even own the machines they are trying to sell or any machine for that matter . I think you should have to enter a valid v.i.n # before the system will let you post a for sale ad. I waste more of my time with people on here that I swear have nothing better to do. I on the other hand have had some good valid transactions also . I just think some people go to yahoo images grab some bike pics and waste peoples time trying to sell bikes they don't even own just to hear themselves type. I think if somehow we could enter a valid v.i.n # it will weed out all the dead beats. I also think it will help out with the selling of stolen bikes. JUST MY @ CENTS

Hitcat
04-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Its an idea. The problem I see with that is the blaster I have is a factory replacement which do not ship with vin numbers. SO unless I spend the time to get it checked, weighed, than registered as a custom vehicle its been 3-4months.

Travis712
04-23-2006, 10:07 AM
Or exriders could put restrictions on peoples account if there being lame in the classifeds.

PS Killer Ex, i want your warrior :p