PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo vs. Philly !!!!

450r51
04-22-2006, 08:50 PM
anyone besides me watch this game. it was a great game double OT, with the sabres wining it.

any ways did yall see the hit brian camball put on umberger, he knocked him out cold.

well post who u would like to win the cup. i myself want bufallo to play dallas again just so we can make up for the NO GOAL!

knighttime
04-22-2006, 09:00 PM
i thought hockey season was over:confused:

450r51
04-22-2006, 09:15 PM
ever heard of the playoffs?

400exrules
04-22-2006, 09:16 PM
what is this hockey thing that you speak of?:huh :confused:

Matt37
04-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
anyone besides me watch this game. it was a great game double OT, with the sabres wining it.

any ways did yall see the hit brian camball put on umberger, he knocked him out cold.

well post who u would like to win the cup. i myself want bufallo to play dallas again just so we can make up for the NO GOAL!

That game was pathetic, from an officiating stand point.

Esche played out of his mind ashame they blew it with a L.

It is so fustrating watching the new NHL, officiating is horrable. Its not hockey.

I actually had to turn it off at one point in the OT because I was going to start breaking stuff because of the calls the refs were making.

This Bettman hockey is a joke, and I am sick of this **** and its getting old. The new NHL is a joke.

Knuble gets a stick shoved up his ****in nose and the refs are looking right at it.

The hit on Umberger was clean, Umberger had his head down. That is a big no no in hockey.

Here is where I have a problem, do you really have to replay it five times while the guy is knocked out cold on the ice?? The fans boo as he goes off the ice??

I mean I know it doesnt take much for people that live in Buffalo to get excitied but that is BS.

That happened here in Philly you would be hearing in the news about how horrable Philly fans are.

With the new NHL, you cannot even get back at anyone.

Clean hit or not, that guy should not be able to walk tonight. If it was during Bobby Clarke era he would not be walking.

Hitch should have put Brash out there and sucker punched that guy in the side of the head.

You cannot even stick up for your players in this league.. such a joke.

Campbell better be hit and hit hard next game, he better be getting stiches in-between periods on Monday.

And that Greir guy better be put on his god damn *** next time he goes after Forsberg like that.

I don't care if you hurt the guy or what, someone goes after Peter like that you take him out.

Put Brashear out there, so he gets suspended. Big deal he won't do anything offensivlely.

Sorry, I just had to vent, This new NHL is just bad. Its like the refs have to fill a quota by calling 5-6 hooking calls a game.....PATHETIC!!