PDA

View Full Version : 2000 400ex with extra engine and alot more

Chris S.
04-22-2006, 11:04 AM
I am considering selling my quad and everything that have for it.
2000 400ex with red and black plastic, aluminum nerfs, razor front tires, new razr 2 back tires, open lid aluminum airbox with battery relocated, plus 2" Jd performance front end with new bushings, Works remote reservoir shocks front and back, UM oversized oil tank, rtc front brake lever, 450r carb, uni filter and much more. I have two motors the one that is in it now is a 440 kit with 12.5:1 compression, port and polished with xr400 cam. It has a small oil leak on the front of cylinder that I JB welded last summer and it just started leaking again. This motor is the original one and has very little time on it just like the rest of the four wheeler. I do have a full HMF sport series exhaust system that I bought last summer on the quad also. This winter I bought a 500 stroker motor from a guy on this forum and that is the motor I have been riding with this spring but 2 weeks ago the piston came a part and bent a exhaust valve. That motor needs a new piston and valve. All gaskets can be reused, they were placed recently I think. This motor is as fast as any new quad made today. It really pulls hard and is easy to ride. I have the top end dissambeled and have the 440 motor in the frame right now. Extra parts that are included are starter, starter relay, coil, cdi, oil tank, rear shock, some plastic, some gaskets, stock handlebars, 400ex carb, a ton of extra nuts and bolts, and some other things I am forgetting. This may a great deal for somebody who races who needs a practice quad with a back up motor or even better for somebody who would want to part it out and sell it off. I have more money in this than I am willing to admit. I can help with delivery and I will post pictures soon. I would like to get $3500.00 for everything and I am not intrested in selling parts. I am willing to negotiate if necessary but I have invested over $3000 in this quad in just the last year alone in parts and accesories. If it doesn't sell soon then I will part out but probably on EBAY.

freesperit
04-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Where are you located?

Chris S.
04-22-2006, 11:16 AM
I am located in Valparaiso, IN. It is west of Chicago 40 miles.

racingquads22
04-22-2006, 01:26 PM
trade it for a modded banshee with 3 hours on a new topend?

freesperit
04-22-2006, 02:50 PM
Intrested in a 76 harley sporster 1000cc

Chris S.
04-22-2006, 03:35 PM
thanks for the offers, I'm not intrested in the harley maybe the banshee tell me more about the mods and condition.

racingquads22
04-22-2006, 06:59 PM
its a 2000 mods are pro taper bars,toomy t-5 full exhaust,jetted,filtered,aftermarket axle,skin graphics kit,razrs all round, digital speedometer and teather kill switch
in excellent condition starts 1st or 2nd kick everytime..

Chris S.
04-23-2006, 01:45 PM
I'll have to pass on the banshee. I use to have one and I think I will live longer if I stay away from them. I also don't miss a quad with two carbs. Thanks though. I have some other offers directly sent to me and I would have to say my one cash offer so far would make the deal if I hear back from that member.

Chris S.
04-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Here is a picture of the quad. I have more if you want to see them. I couldn't figure out how to post more than one at a time.

Chris S.
04-25-2006, 07:11 AM
I will sell this for $3000.00. I need to get rid of it. Trades still considered but really need cash. I have had one $3000.00 offer but that member has not commited to buying yet. If I don't sell soon I will have friend take it all apart and will sell parts. I don't have the time to do it myself. I am having knee surgury in couple of days and will be laid up for awhile.