PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin - Central Preferably

TheX1992
08-02-2002, 09:48 PM
anyone ride ANYWHERE in wisconisn besides the state forest? i like to ride in chippewa falls, eau claire, hallie, that area. anyone ride here also? i know a few are from altoona which is right outside of eau claire. we need to hook up one day. anyone else from around here?

loganB
08-03-2002, 12:39 PM
The only place I ride is my hous and on tascobia trail inn birchwood I thinck it goes all the way up to sapirior. sorry for the spelling.

TheX1992
08-03-2002, 07:55 PM
how far is birchwood from me? ive heard of it and i dont think its too far.

flyin#5
08-05-2002, 08:58 PM
i have a cabin that is in hayward and it has a TON of trails and nice ones. maybe you could come up some weekend and ride? my uncle lives in eau claire and ive heard there are some good trails there.

08-07-2002, 08:15 PM
i live in neenah, but do my riding in langlade county, great trails!!

ridered300
08-07-2002, 09:30 PM
I have friends that live in Eau Claire and twice a year I go up with my family and ride. The powerline access roads make for some ncie trails. there is also a big pit where they dumo sand from the lake near there. Im prob going up for thanksgiving and if snow isnt int he forecast I'll take the Z400 and if it is probably the Kodiak.

mxgirl
01-23-2004, 02:51 PM
We found Gravity Park, in Chilton, while on a vacation to see the Packers. Then we saw a right up on it in the December issue of ATV Sport, we thought that was pretty wild. Anybody been there? Are there other tracks in WI? We're building some buggies to race in the CORR series (Crandon, Antigo, Dresser etc), but we want to continue riding our 400's at the track.... just don't know if WI has any. Any track info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

spliffy
01-23-2004, 04:04 PM
well... I don't know why but both websites are down but.. here are 2 tracks that we go to in WI & they are both quad freindly & fun www.wheelermx.com

& www.arkansawmx.com wheeler is north of menomonee arkasaw is south of menomonee <--- or something close to that spelling heh the Danbury area has some nice trails also, but are farther away from you. Arkansaw has a mud bog competition in like July for mudracers, big trucks & the like. :)

mxgirl
01-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the track info Spliffy!
I'll check out the sites.

We're off to the dunes next weekend :D
http://www.brmoffroad.com/ButtercupM2.GIF