PDA

View Full Version : Haavisto Needs a Big Sponser

Hermyhermy
04-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Joe Haavisto is 4th place in the country right now!! If he could only dedicate his time to racing he would be unstopable!! He Frames houses during the day, comes home at 5 oclock, rides a hard 30 min moto (sometimes 2). Wrenches on his bikes for 1-2 hours himself then goes home at 8:00. He drives himself to all the nationals. He races 1st moto, washes bike, works on bike, gets an hour to rest for the 2nd moto, gets done, packs up, and drives home only to start a new week framing houses! Come on here this kid needs to get some serious help! The standings as of race 5 read Natalie, Byrd, Gust, and Haavisto! The kids biggest sponser is his Mom and Dad. Would someone look into this kid. With a little help he could be sitting on the podium every race!

wally s
05-03-2006, 05:57 PM
amen

gibson400ex
05-14-2006, 06:26 PM
this is his last year racing, unless he get's backed with money for riding for someone, or get's a factory sponsorship

i think HONDA should sign him, farr is getting to old, and isn't finishing nearly as good as he should.

redrider9045
05-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Hey now farr has had back surgery and cant do the stamina

Jersey450R
07-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by redrider9045
Hey now farr has had back surgery and cant do the stamina

well then tim farr should not be in the pro class anymore. the pro class is all about speed and stamina.

syckNtwisted121
07-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Its pathetic, you look at him, doing well year after year, even winning a national moto at southwick a few years back...works his *** off all week. Look at some other riders (who will remain un-named) who he beats week in and week out, some of which have only competed in 1 of the last 4 seasons and cant even make the top 10 !! With any luck he will be on factory equipment next season and putting all his time and focus on riding !!

400grl
07-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I would assume with his racing this season, and with putting out resumes to the companies who can help - he will get the sponsorship he needs......it would be a waste if he couldn't. Sponsorships are wierd these days.....though........:huh

xx3003xrdrxx
07-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
well then tim farr should not be in the pro class anymore. the pro class is all about speed and stamina.

I've met Tim and even talked with him for a couple minutes at steelcity and I can assure you that he can still tear it up in Pro. All of you who are jumping all over the man because he isnt dominating for the first time in however long its been , Jeeze give the guy a break how many nats. has he won Throughout his carreer ? 10 ? If you honestly think that Timmy is out of it and to old why do you think that Mark and honda are sticking buy him? Time heals wounds and he WILL race and win again !

321racer
07-17-2006, 03:26 PM
if haavisto had factory backing and could practice all week and actually get rest he could definatly be on the podium every single race

reconmaster
08-19-2006, 04:07 AM
joe is your ultimate example of a privateeer someone will sponsor him