PDA

View Full Version : under 16 racers needed in va

250rfreak
08-02-2002, 08:21 PM
if u are under 16 and wanna race in va email me at alltrack@juno.com bodatious motorsports in va near richmond has agreed to start a jr class for us people who are under 16 they said that if i can get about 10 people to email me with there name and phone # then they will start this class we can ride 250s and up and not no 90 there are only small classes to for a good chance of winning with 4-8 riders in each heat this is a motocross cross country type course so email me if you want to join this track or email me if you live in va so i can put u on the name list i thank you in advance for giving us underage people for a regular race a chance to show our stuff so email me at alltrack@juno.com if u live in va or want to help out by racing organizing or so on thanks

PRESS 555 IF YOU LIKE MY QUAD

08-02-2002, 08:25 PM
:rolleyes: thats my quad

TheX1992
08-02-2002, 08:31 PM
whose-ever it is, I LOVE IT! where did you get those yellow number plate stickers im looking at getting some new ones when i get new plastic (replacing hand cut stock :p ).

08-02-2002, 08:34 PM
nacs built that quad to race just b4 they went to c dale and were sellin it for 20,000 those yellow backgrounds are nacs everything on it nacs can get u......4 time posters arent usually beleived

Sportrax10
08-02-2002, 09:36 PM

racin 400
08-02-2002, 09:42 PM
How did u get your state rep to go over with the 16 and under racing 250s.They should do that usa wide.I should try to get that stared in Indiana too pm with how u did it.

phatswinn
08-02-2002, 10:35 PM
555x10000000

Regulator 250X
08-03-2002, 12:11 AM
Sweet quad, except it's Nac's. I saw that on their website and about ripped my pants. To bad is 20G's. Everything is aftermarket. The motor is an LRD 250 National kit, fricking sweet. I have that on my background, sometimes i just stare at in awe. Waterloo Iowa lets 16 and under race, they are an outlaw track, not ama sanctioned. I like there alot, nice track for beginners with slower machines, no huge straight aways that you get waxed on, i can stay infront of banshees and 400's pretty easily. If you are nearby, stop by, there is race tonight, the 3rd of august!! later dudes

Nausty
08-03-2002, 01:19 AM
hey reg i'm gonna be racing over there on the 3rd or actaully today since its 2am. We are most likely gonna be in a red story constuction truck with a yellow 400ex in the back with elka shocks.

Nausty
08-03-2002, 11:52 PM
hey regulater did you race? i raced c class with a yellow 400ex and placed 3rd out of 10 on my first race:D :D

08-04-2002, 12:11 AM
I'm glad to see quad racing is starting to get promoted

Regulator 250X
08-04-2002, 03:57 PM
Yeah Nausty i raced, i was number 60, the only 250x on the track, no 300's or anything. I was in the first heat and i hit a guy on a yellow 400ex. Some rapter made him roll it right in front of me and i went over the bars my quad's rear grab bar landed on my back, pretty much smashing my ribs, i got the wind knocked out of me and made the heat get red flagged... That was all during the holeshot! You werent the dude on the yellow 400 were ya? haha, that would killer if it was cuz we have it on tape and man, that guy and me went flying, i got some bruised ribs out of it actually. Still hurting today, but nothing a few tall boys didnt take care of after the race. I ended up racing the semi main still. Prolly stupid on my part but i payed my 30 bucks to race i was going to fricking race... I came out the whole alright but just let some guys get by me cuz i wasnt looking for another wreck. I still placed 6, with four guys behind me! haha Can you believe that that fricking Polaris was racing!! oh my god that was sicker than h e l l!! well anyway, i think i remember seein ya but i had other things on my back, i mean mind last night. later

Nausty
08-04-2002, 05:52 PM
umm I video taped both of my races and I do remember a 250x in the pits. I was the guy on the yellow 400ex and I was wearing black gear with a red stripe down the side. I raced the 2nd heat and made the 1st main. yah I saw the wreck with the holeshot it was pretty crazy I came in there expecting 8th place or so and what do ya know. I think i'm going up there this thursday for practice I don't know but I think I might try for the big triple I think I can do it that and clear the first set of whoops so that I might land on the last couple but that will be fine seeing how small they were. What color is your bike?

Regulator 250X
08-04-2002, 08:13 PM
Hey Nausty... I think i am going to go practice thursday too if my ribs feel up to it... I saw a couple yellow 400's. I was pitted right be the entrance in a big red trailer, with my buddy on the 250r that won B class. My quad is white, renthal bars... The best thing you can do is not do the triple... No body does it cuz its not worth it. I knew a guy who tried doing it on his Raptor last year. He ended up with an equivalent of a broken back! His raptor got trashed. And the whoops, what you want to do is triple in and triple out. Best thing you can do for them. The winner of the B class, #3, my buddy since grade school, he triples in and triples out, but he also has houser long travel front end with custom axis shocks, so yeah. I am going to try tripling in and out sometime..... see ya thursday possibly!

Nausty
08-04-2002, 08:33 PM
I was tripling the whoops I thought it was pretty easy myself. The thing is though is I know I could do the triple once I can get to useing that berm better and holding my speed through it. Because I was landing in the middle and I was slacking way off and wasn't holding my speed through the berm at all. I think i would gain a ton of time by tripling but I wanna go back and see how steep the landing is. I'm not affraid of it thats for sure. Oh and for the whoops try hitting them on the right side where you triple them. Because when I was racing they kept getting to the side and giving it the brakes when you can just fly by them all tripling and block them through the corner. I dunno if I can carry my speed around that berm fast enough to quadruple them and dunno if I could clear my rear end I would pry case it big time. Its funny watching the banshee's race there though, is all they do is spin their tires.

Regulator 250X
08-05-2002, 04:41 PM
yeah the point i was trying to make with the whoops is that you could try quading the but there is no point... When you go down there this weekend, if they havent messed with it, check out how much more space there is between the 3rd and 4th whoop..... its huge, you can fit your quad in there perfect, so that is why most quads want to do that.... if you try shooting past them its going to be hard to stop in the corner, plus everyone is way to slow to do that in C class... just my thoughts, once again, triple isnt worth it, the approach is worn down, they havent touched that jump in 3 or 4 years pretty sad... later

Nausty
08-05-2002, 08:46 PM
i pry won't try the triple for a few races and practices. I don't really care about the take off because that jump is so easy even flat landing in the middle I have to slack off on the throttle a lot. Just something for me to pick up time on. But I think if I went for it I'd land it without to much trouble. Hey did you see the guy that try'ed to take me out and ended up cartwheeling on the last lap of the 1st main?

roostin_dale
08-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Regulator 250X
Sweet quad, except it's Nac's. I saw that on their website and about ripped my pants. To bad is 20G's. Everything is aftermarket. The motor is an LRD 250 National kit, fricking sweet. I have that on my background, sometimes i just stare at in awe. Waterloo Iowa lets 16 and under race, they are an outlaw track, not ama sanctioned. I like there alot, nice track for beginners with slower machines, no huge straight aways that you get waxed on, i can stay infront of banshees and 400's pretty easily. If you are nearby, stop by, there is race tonight, the 3rd of august!! later dudes

Please send as much info as possible to quad_freak1@hotmail.com I'll look into racing there next year! :D

Live2Ride300
08-06-2002, 04:58 PM

300exwoodsracer
08-09-2002, 04:52 PM
hey wut days of the week would yall be doin stuff up there like practices etc....cuz i'd like to come up and check it out but i need to know when some of yall younger riders will be at the track

Nausty
08-10-2002, 01:33 AM
come all the way from illinois and virginia to race the track up here? usually practices are on thursdays, races are like every other saturday or something like that. I don't have a schedule. Arn't there any mx races around there?

QuadTrix6
08-20-2002, 12:07 PM

Nausty
08-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66

its not his

QuadTrix6
08-21-2002, 09:53 AM
LOL o then why did he say it was, whatever its a phat quad
:huh :huh :huh :huh