PDA

View Full Version : LTRvsTRX

450rrr
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
How much do you think the LTR is going to beat the TRX by in the mag reviews?

Honda TRX250ex
04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 450rrr
How much do you think the LTR is going to beat the TRX by in the mag reviews?
Depends on the mag.

Ralph
04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
Depends on the mag.

Well they will state the obvious about how much it out handles the Trx. But what do u expect, its wider and lower. But that's in stock form. They wont be telling us anything we don't know.

I wish everybody would just accept that it is all about the Rider.

Example: The z400 is definitely not better than the TRX450r but Doug gust was still able to beat everyone else on a z for a whole season.

Currently, even if the new bikes are faster or better Joe Byrd and Natalie are still able to dominate on their Honda's. So when you're making a choice on a new quad pick the one you feel most comfortable on and the one that fits your budget the best.

Don't let magazines decide which quad you like the best. Choose for yourself.

440racer66
04-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Well they will state the obvious about how much it out handles the Trx. But what do u expect, its wider and lower. But that's in stock form. They wont be telling us anything we don't know.

I wish everybody would just accept that it is all about the Rider.

Example: The z400 is definitely not better than the TRX450r but Doug gust was still able to beat everyone else on a z for a whole season.

Currently, even if the new bikes are faster or better Joe Byrd and Natalie are still able to dominate on their Honda's. So when you're making a choice on a new quad pick the one you feel most comfortable on and the one that fits your budget the best.

Don't let magazines decide which quad you like the best. Choose for yourself.

well said

F-16Guy
04-24-2006, 08:48 AM
True. I still ride a 400ex, and I got 3rd at Phoenix and 2nd at Lake Havasu in Production B in the WORCS series. I also passed quite a few "A" guys and a handful of Pros. I think the main reasons for that are that I have had my quad for six years so I know it like the back of my hand, and I was in better shape than a lot of the guys out there who got worn out after 30 or 40 minutes. I was in the middle of the pack at best on the start, so I know pretty much all of the other quads were faster than mine. It's all about having a well prepped machine, knowing your quad well, and being in shape (being the fastest guy for two laps doesn't mean much).