PDA

View Full Version : Finally...! now one final question

Titanium
04-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Alright finally am gettin to order my exhaust ordered(HMF sport series full system). and i already ordered a k&n air filter. now my question is is the fully sytem pipe full worth it or should i jus get a slip on. i think i'm gonna go all out and pay nearly 500$ for the full system pipe and call it good for government work:p

CHEVYZ
04-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Personally, I find that without many mods, the header isn't necessary. I don't notice much of a difference between slip-on and full myself on a more stock bike, but maybe that is just me.:confused:

tar
04-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Alright finally am gettin to order my exhaust ordered(HMF sport series full system). and i already ordered a k&n air filter. now my question is is the fully sytem pipe full worth it or should i jus get a slip on. i think i'm gonna go all out and pay nearly 500$ for the full system pipe and call it good for government work

I would stay with the fullsystem bc you never know if you will do engine work to it yet. But to pay $500! that's too much you can get them for around $400. BTW where did you order your pipe from

Titanium
04-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by tar
I would stay with the fullsystem bc you never know if you will do engine work to it yet. But to pay $500! that's too much you can get them for around $400. BTW where did you order your pipe from

i havn't ordered it yet. but i'm gettin it from http://www.hmfengineering.com. and its exactly 561$ with the jet kit and k&n air filter.

04-21-2006, 06:12 PM
yes but the full system

Titanium
04-24-2006, 02:22 PM
does anybody have any sound clips of their quads with an HMF exhaust.?