PDA

View Full Version : What could it be?

rollie
04-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Well today i was riding at a track, i hit a jump(60ft) and i landed and like 5 seconds later my quad just died, no engine noises or clunks, no bogs...it just died and when i went to go start it back up it didnt do anything, not even turn over, i didnt really have time to check anything but i think it might be a fuse, any idea's?

JR3
04-20-2006, 05:54 PM
i had a 250ex that did this to me a couple times. I dont know what fixed cause each time i would take all the connections apart make sure they were clean etc and she would start up after that. It was like the weirdest thing.

mustang25
04-20-2006, 06:49 PM
This happened to me when i pulled a big wheely. the atv just shut off for no reason. I did some reasearch and found that it ment for a split second no fuel went to the engine, soit shut off. You dont have to refuel, just wait a while. and rock it back and forth if necessary.

rollie
04-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by mustang25
This happened to me when i pulled a big wheely. the atv just shut off for no reason. I did some reasearch and found that it ment for a split second no fuel went to the engine, soit shut off. You dont have to refuel, just wait a while. and rock it back and forth if necessary.

yeah but when i went to go start it it wouldnt even turn over so i dont think thats the problem, allthough my gas tank does have a little leak in it im going to take care of with JB weld.....jeez i love race quads....so reliable:rolleyes:

zeppelin
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
i think its your battery, you probably did what i did today and nocked some pates or somthing loose in their. if thats the case your gunna need a new battery.