PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Arizona????????

pauls400ex
04-19-2006, 11:01 PM
hey i was wondering where some good fun riding places are in the phoenix area, just like some fun little spots with your girlfriend or somthin safe but still fun to ride in

armysig
04-20-2006, 08:54 AM
There are a lot of good places. Here are some links that might help you out.

http://www.ridingarizona.com/default.htm

http://www.gomxracing.com/

You are lucky you live in Phoenix, There are a lot of good tracks in that area. Like Speedworld. Top quality and they run races there all the time.

For trail riding make sure you have your ATV plates and a flag in some areas. Also check with the BLM to see if the place you want to ride isn't protected in any way.

I live in Southern AZ, so I go to Tucson, Sierra Vista, Mammoth and a bunch of other places. Your also lucky because you're not to far from Bowie or Yuma. Awsome Dune riding.

Good luck and have fun.

pauls400ex
04-20-2006, 11:56 PM
thanx and how is your dr. d exhaust treating you?

250r4life
04-21-2006, 12:09 AM
do you not know about sycamore creek or butcher jones... or 4 peaks...

all within about 10 minutes from each other... butcher jones is on the bush highway right after saugaro lake, you take the "pobrecito" exit, past the parking lot, and can unload and there are tons of trails... you can get down in the washes for some good riding...

sycamore creek is on the b-line (87) just past the bush highway, and after mile marker 200 it will be your next left... take the left and cross the highway going the other direction, and you run right into it... 4 peaks is about 5 miles past sycamore, but is on your right hand side

pauls400ex
04-21-2006, 12:25 AM
ya i know about those, i was just wondering about any other places

kevmo
04-21-2006, 08:29 AM
what part of AZ are you in?

My fav place is 11.5

Take I-17 to Carefree Hwy, West on carefree Hwy and right after mm12 tern onto the dirt road.

Everything from tough suingletrack to washes and miles of it

You need a permit though