PDA

View Full Version : Machinest KC MO Area

jame
04-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Can any one direct me to a quality machine shop in Missouri. I want to have my sleeve bored on my 300ex. I want to use some one that has had good results. Want to insure correct clearance and hone pattern/surface finish. May have them look at the valves at the same time. I'm not against shipping it to a shop, but would perfer to use a local shop to build a relationship with. Thanks Jame

jeremy_283
04-20-2006, 05:30 AM
procycle bored my sleeve....... i purchased my quad there too.... people say bad things about their sales department but i know their service is great .. their in columbia or jeff city by the way

bwamos
04-20-2006, 07:11 AM
I haven't used any of the local shops. If I were to use one, I'd probably check out Shrouts Racing. They have their own racing team so they should be apt enough to do a simple bore job.

Avoid the local Honda shops.. I love Honda's but their repair shops bite the big one around here. The guys working in the shops dont even know what you are talking about when you mention jetting a carb. These are the "mechanics", lol.