PDA

View Full Version : Seymour, Missouri Roll Call

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2006, 06:47 PM
The race is only 2 weeks away and we can't wait. Who all is going to make the journey for the first GNCC in Missouri??

mills_racing
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Ill be there with my usual crew...what kinda track conditions we looking at for this place?

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Rocks Trees and Dirt!!!

IOWAracer
04-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Im goin jsut dontknow bout racing I want to but dont really got a way for the quad to get there.

Broc

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Broc. I will hafta check with Glenn, but we may be able to meet you on our way down and haul your quad for you if we dont end up with a full load. I will let you know if you are interested.

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh yeah, I will be there!:devil:

IOWAracer
04-19-2006, 08:39 PM
I am gonna see what i can do as of right now my dad is gonna have my truck and im gonna be a in the car but if ic an get my truck back i will take it. No matter what you think i could fallow you guys?

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I dont see why not. Think you can keep up?:blah:

IOWAracer
04-19-2006, 09:11 PM
IDK i fallwoed Johnny last year to Newark MHSC race and omg he got to town bout 3 to 5 minutes ahead of us but my mom was with me and was freaking out every time i got over 70 little does she know everytime we go to a race and she falls a sleep i speed a little lol i will talk to you guys bout it next weekend at the track how you liek thsoe shocks?

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 09:31 PM
LOL! Moms worry alot I know. I like the shocks, but havent even ridden on them but around the yard other than the mudfest at Indianola. I should get a better feel for thwem at Brooks if its dry.

scramblerracer
04-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I'll be there. Arrive friday sometime. Need to get all the MHSC guys and the Iatvhss guys togather. Lets show the other racers a good time.

QUADROOKIE
04-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
I'll be there. Arrive friday sometime. Need to get all the MHSC guys and the Iatvhss guys togather. Lets show the other racers a good time.
Sounds like a plan!;)

motoboy66
04-26-2006, 01:03 PM
I will be there with 2 other MO racers. We should be there Friday afternoon sometime. Looks like ti is going to be a real good race. I hope it is true to how all the MO races are tight and rocky. I think we are all going to try and get together Friday night for a BBQ and a litlle 12 oz curling action.

Todd

burrows
04-27-2006, 10:02 PM
The Gilman Gang will be there. We will be that way Thursday night but at the track Friday morning. Got me a motel so am going to vacation.....Hope this is a great big turn out..mommab

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm heading out Friday morning. Tom P is riding down with me so we will have a pitboss. Momma B stop by would love to meet you in person.

yfz450xc
04-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Will be at KOA camp in springfield mko thursday afternoon, and hopefully in line at track by 8-8:30.
Scott
yes we are BBQing Moto boy I got my big grill so just bring what you want cooked up and we'll get'r done.
Scott

geogeorge
05-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Got his off anouther site thought you all might like it.

I found this on the GNCC website. As I was reading this, I was getting more excited by the sentence. It is going to be suuuhhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!! Bring on the ROCK!!

We tracked down Jeff Russell and his crew, who are out there building the course right now. Jeff said this could be the dream race for all of you old-school guys who have been looking for tougher, more rugged terrain. Here’s what Jeff had to say about the place:

“It’s rocky, and we have some rain forecasted for tonight,” said Jeff. “Should be perfect by the weekend, though. With the hills and rocks it should be a challenging event. Once you pull in, it’s flat as a pancake. But then it gets steep. There are a few creek crossings too – so waterproofing may be an issue. This could just be old-school!”

Although the Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch is a public riding area, Jeff said, “It hasn’t been used that much.” So don’t expect these trails to get too wide or too beat up. Again, those of you who like the tough, technical stuff should be happy.

One more point of advice from Jeff: “Make sure your skid plates are attached!”

05-07-2006, 08:41 PM
i took 13th in open B and 116th overall, i thought i could have done better, and probably knocked into the top 100, i made a mistake on the last lap which dropped me from 5th to 13th in my class, got stuck in a huge rut and couldnt get it out, cost me a ton of time, hope to see you all at the next one!

TDBRPH
05-07-2006, 09:13 PM
How were you in 5th place on the last lap if you started the lap in 14th place?

05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by TDBRPH
How were you in 5th place on the last lap if you started the lap in 14th place?

i dont kno man, all i kno is i was on the gncc radio and they said i was running 5th

sspalco
05-11-2006, 08:52 AM
yeah, the radio also said that Hubert was funning fifth on the second third and fourth lap, but in all reality...he pitted after lap one. Can't always believe what ya hear. Look at the board when you go through.

05-11-2006, 11:11 AM
i think it was either half way on lap 1, or half way on lap 2 my name was mentioned, which is possible being there were a ton of bottle necks out there