PDA

View Full Version : 2006 polaris phoenix

BIGDAWG822
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
hey all just need to vent a little,sorry if i ramble i am P.O lol, i just went and dropped 3200. dollars on a 2006 polaris phoenix for my wife, got the thing home and pulled it off truck rode it for maybe 10 minutes,not 1 mile on it just putting the kids around on it, and a seal blew out inside the case where the belt goes needless to say it would not pull itself anymore, so i call dealer back and tell them and he says no prob bring it back monday and we will fix it,well i bought it on saturday afternoon so she cant ride it all weekend, i take it back monday and deal with this jerk in service,anyway turns out this seal is not an ordinary seal and they dont know when they will get it back together yet. so i tell them give me my money back this is bs, and he says no cant do that, so i call polaris oh my god what a joke that place is, they say they are not going to refund anything i will wait for them to get parts and let them fix it they will take care of me, yea right, so i called my bank and dealer had not cashed my check yet so i put a stop payment on check, oh my god this has been a nightmare, now dealer says he is gonna take me to court and get his money, i told him see ya there, lol

DOHC
04-19-2006, 06:18 PM
um thats werid cause i have a 2000 polaris scrambler 500, never had a problem it starts up every time and runs great, hell i also have a 2004 scrambler 500 (dads) and 5 polaris snowmobiles and they all run amazing. I LOVE POLARIS. lol i hit the same jumps i do with my 440ex and my scrambie takes it (not the 30fts tho lol) :devil: